MBA

Footballfan15

You are right, I have no clue (????), however, still nothing I have said has been disputed and cbg asked questions that have not been answered. People (puppets) get on here and defend the Headmaster without knowing exactly what transpired. When somebody tells you, people get defensive. As for the City Paper, "Jeff Rutledge might be out", I told you specifically, and, what transpired. I beat the City Paper to the punch. I would venture to say that I offered more information.

I know it pains you, but I do have a clue. I know what transpired yesterday and before hand.

Desmond?

man we should just call you deep throat. From your post at 11:47 AM (minus all your commentary):

"Jeff Rutledge has exited stage door right. An anouncement will be made later today. The Headmaster will hold a conference so the spot light is on him."

from Harold Huggins in the Nashville City Paper, received in my inbox at 8:00 AM(and then emailed to me about 20 times by various alums before your "scoop" at 11:47):

"There is a possibility that Montgomery Bell Academy head football coach Jeff Rutledge will resign his position today.

When asked if Rutledge would resign, MBA Headmaster Brad Gioia said, “that is a possibility. Other than that, I can’t comment.” Gioia said there would be an announcement today at noon."

I wouldn't be sending your resume into the Washington Post just yet. Actually, I guess I should praise you and your deductive reasoning for figuring out that Gioia wasn't holding a press conference to announce that JR WAS NOT resigning....bravo!

Edited by big red big blue

wow, I was just rereading hoosierdad's posts....talk about "insight:"

from your 11:47 post:

"Why do you fire a coach for interviewing at another school? If this is the case Headmaster, you should step aside as you yourself have interviewed for other jobs while still working at your present job, both now and in the past."

"Your coach was so well thought of that he was interviewed for the head coach of the top football program in the state. This should be a compliment to MBA. Instead, you got all ruffled up and disposed of Coach Rutledge."

so at this point you are claiming that JR was fired by BG for interviewing for the BA job.

Then later on today you changed your story to:

"The deal with Coach Rutledge was not just the interview with BA, however, Coach Rutledge did not do enough to lose his job."

and then "See the problem with Coach Bowers and Coach Rutledge, they could not be controlled. There is a "Little Man" syndrome going on here and if you can't see it, than you can't see the forrest for the trees."

so by my count, that's two explanations you've offered up for JR's leaving. Neither one remotely accurate. So I'll go ahead say, again, you have no clue.

man we should just call you deep throat. From your post at 11:47 AM (minus all your commentary):

"Jeff Rutledge has exited stage door right. An anouncement will be made later today. The Headmaster will hold a conference so the spot light is on him."

from Harold Huggins in the Nashville City Paper, received in my inbox at 8:00 AM(and then emailed to me about 20 times by various alums before your "scoop" at 11:47):

"There is a possibility that Montgomery Bell Academy head football coach Jeff Rutledge will resign his position today.

When asked if Rutledge would resign, MBA Headmaster Brad Gioia said, “that is a possibility. Other than that, I can’t comment.” Gioia said there would be an announcement today at noon."

I wouldn't be sending your resume into the Washington Post just yet. Actually, I guess I should praise you and your deductive reasoning for figuring out that Gioia wasn't holding a press conference to announce that JR WAS NOT resigning....bravo!

Are you calling me Ms. Linda Lovelace? Did you see my video, or are you calling me Mr. Felk? Funny how you mock me when what I said is accurate and you were not even there. You will not even comment on it now. Which back pocket of the Headmaster are you in?

wow, I was just rereading hoosierdad's posts....talk about "insight:"

from your 11:47 post:

"Why do you fire a coach for interviewing at another school? If this is the case Headmaster, you should step aside as you yourself have interviewed for other jobs while still working at your present job, both now and in the past."

"Your coach was so well thought of that he was interviewed for the head coach of the top football program in the state. This should be a compliment to MBA. Instead, you got all ruffled up and disposed of Coach Rutledge."

so at this point you are claiming that JR was fired by BG for interviewing for the BA job.

Then later on today you changed your story to:

"The deal with Coach Rutledge was not just the interview with BA, however, Coach Rutledge did not do enough to lose his job."

and then "See the problem with Coach Bowers and Coach Rutledge, they could not be controlled. There is a "Little Man" syndrome going on here and if you can't see it, than you can't see the forrest for the trees."

so by my count, that's two explanations you've offered up for JR's leaving. Neither one remotely accurate. So I'll go ahead say, again, you have no clue.

Your sarcasm has gotten the best of you. Still again, nothing I said denied. I never said it was 1 thing that got Coach Rutledge. However, you still have not answered questions asked and even admitted, you were not there, therefore you can't comment. There is an old saying: "ignorance is no excuse". "No Excuses Please". Maybe we can call this the "No Excuse Zone". No, can't do that, you would have nothing to write about.

Now, back to the pockets. If not in the back pocket, maybe the front pocket Mr. Puppet. You don't like what is being said & you try to defend. You weren't there and do not know. It is what it is..................

Henne?

Your sarcasm has gotten the best of you. Still again, nothing I said denied. I never said it was 1 thing that got Coach Rutledge. However, you still have not answered questions asked and even admitted, you were not there, therefore you can't comment. There is an old saying: "ignorance is no excuse". "No Excuses Please". Maybe we can call this the "No Excuse Zone". No, can't do that, you would have nothing to write about.

Now, back to the pockets. If not in the back pocket, maybe the front pocket Mr. Puppet. You don't like what is being said & you try to defend. You weren't there and do not know. It is what it is..................

Henne?

Hoosierdad,

Talking about one man being in another males (not sure that the G-Man is a man)front pocket is pushing the envelope even for you. But since you decided to push it what would he be doing in the G-Mans front pocket other that helping him count his money?

Gentlemen,

This is getting out of hand. Arguing like this and placing blame just makes MBA and its supporters look bad. The fact is that Jeff Rutledge is not longer the A.D. or football coach and Brad Gioia isn't going anywhere. We'll here the real story soon enough, or perhaps we will never know every last detail of what transpired. Regardless, we find ourselves in a bit of controversy and without an A.D. and football coach. Let's start to move ahead and maybe talk about the future.

Edited by TheBigRedDog

Henne?

likewise I think Gioia must have stolen your underwear and hung them on a flag pole or something. Maybe gave you wedgies or swirlies or something. Or maybe hooked up with your girlfriend. Normal people don't have this much hate for people unless they have done something to you...If you hate the guy this much and none of the above happened, then seriously, see a therapist.

Good grief how many times do I have to tell you I have no idea what happened yesterday. I don't know, and therefore I'm not commenting on it, other than to say if that's what happened then it's wrong. I wasn't there. I don't live in Nashville. I haven't heard anything. I don't dispute your account of the events. Can't you get that? If it was botched, then it was wrong. I can't say anything else about it, other than that, until I learn more.

On the other hand, you have no idea why JR is leaving. You clearly don't have any relevant information. And yet you offer up the ridiculous, nonsensical arguments above. Neither of which is remotely right.

I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Why is JR leaving? You are 0 for 2 so far, but I will listen if you have a cogent argument.

Gentlemen,

This is getting out of hand. Arguing like this and placing blame just makes MBA and its supporters look bad. The fact is that Jeff Rutledge is not longer the A.D. or football coach and Brad Gioia isn't going anywhere. We'll here the real story soon enough, or perhaps we will never know every last detail of what transpired. Regardless, we find ourselves in a bit of controversy and without an A.D. and football coach. Let's start to move ahead and maybe talk about the future.

Seconded.

likewise I think Gioia must have stolen your underwear and hung them on a flag pole or something. Maybe gave you wedgies or swirlies or something. Or maybe hooked up with your girlfriend. Normal people don't have this much hate for people unless they have done something to you...If you hate the guy this much and none of the above happened, then seriously, see a therapist.

Good grief how many times do I have to tell you I have no idea what happened yesterday. I don't know, and therefore I'm not commenting on it, other than to say if that's what happened then it's wrong. I wasn't there. I don't live in Nashville. I haven't heard anything. I don't dispute your account of the events. Can't you get that? If it was botched, then it was wrong. I can't say anything else about it, other than that, until I learn more.

On the other hand, you have no idea why JR is leaving. You clearly don't have any relevant information. And yet you offer up the ridiculous, nonsensical arguments above. Neither of which is remotely right.

I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Why is JR leaving? You are 0 for 2 so far, but I will listen if you have a cogent argument.

Your post was quite comical. Evidently, this has happened to you in the past and is probably still happeninig. 0-2, I think not. As you said, you are not here and I and everybody knows that. Your post is nothing more than a defense of the Headmaster, yet, you can not state any facts as to what happened.

Keep posting, your ignorance is entertaining. L "Loser" keep defending the man and shake his change, for I believe you have both hands in his pockets.

I too believe this is getting out of hand and am sure MBA will weather the storm as most prominent and prestigious educational bodies do. Just look at Duke.

Speaking of wedges, who wedged who, you or the Head Man. You talk like you are experienced. Are you that close? Please don't tell me, I don't want to know.

However, BRBB, when you have something to say with substance, then speak, otherwise, me and most everybody else will view you no more than an a chump who is in the pocket, or is it puppet!!!!!

Where's Lloyd Carr? Please stay warm....

Hope the Head Man is having fun overseas..............Great timing.....

Edited by hoosierdad

Your post was quite comical. Evidently, this has happened to you in the past and is probably still happeninig. 0-2, I think not. As you said, you are not here and I and everybody knows that. Your post is nothing more than a defense of the Headmaster, yet, you can not state any facts as to what happened.

Keep posting, your ignorance is entertaining. L "Loser" keep defending the man and shake his change, for I believe you have both hands in his pockets.

I too believe this is getting out of hand and am sure MBA will weather the storm as most prominent and prestigious educational bodies do. Just look at Duke.

Speaking of wedges, who wedged who, you or the Head Man. You talk like you are experienced. Are you that close? Please don't tell me, I don't want to know.

However, BRBB, when you have something to say with substance, then speak, otherwise, me and most everybody else will view you no more than an a chump who is in the pocket, or is it puppet!!!!!

Where's Lloyd Carr? Please stay warm....

Hope the Head Man is having fun overseas..............Great timing.....

Well done, scoop. Nice post for a finale. Loser, chump....I guess when you've been exposed ("JR can't be controlled"/"you don't fire a coach for interviewing for another job"), name calling is all that's left.

Edited by big red big blue

My apologies to Mr. Henley

You don't really need to find out

What's going on

You don't want to know just how far its gone

Just leave well enough alone

Keep your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're down

Repeat

Dirty little secrets

dirty little lies

We got our fingers in everybody's pies

We love to cut you down to size

We love dirty laundry

We can do the innuendo

we can dance and sing

When it's all over we haven't

told you a thing

We all know that crap is king

Give us dirty laundry

Kick em when they're up

Kick em when they're down

Repeat

It is amazing that Don Henley could write a song about the MBA situation (and the posts of several on here) twenty years before this actually happened. :thumb::blink::ph34r:

Geez, you guys are making MBA look bad.

It is amazing that Don Henley could write a song about the MBA situation (and the posts of several on here) twenty years before this actually happened. :thumb::ph34r::blink:

Geez, you guys are making MBA look bad.

I'm not in Tennessee, so what news I see is in the Tennessean on-line and the Nashville City Paper. There've been a couple of stories, but nothing that seemed scandalous. Likwise, on here, I haven't seen any of the people who identify themselves as being from MBA doing anything that really seems like air dirty laundry. Most of the MBA people seem to have no real axe to grind with the headmaster, but also indicate they don't know him very well. There's been some specualtion as to why this might have happened, but I think that's pretty normal. Who's airing the dirty laundry?