MBA

Footballfan15

Hoosierdad........this has been going on for over a month. Please take some prozac and sit down. Coach Rutledge is a great man, father and leader, and bigger things than HS football coaching at MBA are in store for him, just as bigger things were in store for Tom Moore in the BA incident. Let sleeping dogs lie, as they aren't going to change. Sometimes, change is good for everyone. "Outing" folks on this board is pretty bad if they are trying to keep their profile low. I noticed you came on here in Sept '06, and am trying to get a feel for why you are bringing these types of problems on the board past just discussion and debate. It is evident you are an avid MBA fan. Outside of being tied to BA, I am an MBA fan as well. I have never seen an MBA person get as irate and attempting to prove folks on this board wrong, as well as outing folks as you in the 5+ years I have been posting. Chill...........

Not trying to out anybody, people keep asking for it.

I too agree that Coach Rutledge and Coach Moore will rise above it, just don't like the way it was handled. Read my earlier post, I called this before it happened. Somebody mentioned Coach Moore, I expanded.

Not trying to keep this going, however, a bad move was made and people need to know about it. Nothing personal.

Not trying to out anybody, people keep asking for it.

I too agree that Coach Rutledge and Coach Moore will rise above it, just don't like the way it was handled. Read my earlier post, I called this before it happened. Somebody mentioned Coach Moore, I expanded.

Not trying to keep this going, however, a bad move was made and people need to know about it. Nothing personal.

My belief is that you are a sensible man who really cares about the MBA program, and I commend you. Please remember that the people that care on this board have, for the most part gone to new posts. The fired upness you have displayed was great in the beginning, but I believe now, it is a waste of your time, and probably getting you agitated to where it is causing you mental distress. A great topic you could start is how MBA is going to come out of the peril of the loss of CR, just as I saw BA do. Another great post would be a JR watch as to where and what he will do next that will be bigger than he has done before. This would be a positive step in remembering him. He won't be back at MBA, so it would be better to think for him on positive terms. Continue to pray for MBA and their direction as well as Coach Rutledge's direction. They will both come out fine in the end. By the way.....thanks for your posts. They have been fun reading! :thumb:

Edited by Brandon100

Facts are facts and I have not been disputed. You know, I know and everyboby else knows who you are. Let this go. This is about Coach R. who got dismissed from MBA. You wanted to come on here and defend BA. You have not. Let it be. I know who you are and you do to. Don't try to hide. You outed yourself before on a previous message board. Don't get upset with me. It is what it is!!!!!

I did not come on this thread to defend BA. I came on here to poke a little fun at how you (in my opinion) were overly animated on your post regarding Tom Moore. Not that it was that big a deal - I just made a joke. You get in so many arguments with people you can't keep it straight.

I did not come on this thread to defend BA. I came on here to poke a little fun at how you (in my opinion) were overly animated on your post regarding Tom Moore. Not that it was that big a deal - I just made a joke. You get in so many arguments with people you can't keep it straight.

Was this an argument? You got on here and threw a dart at me. I defended and you got upset. Remember, you outed yourself talking about middle school wrestling and your son. Talk about animation.

P.S. Good luck at the states, you catch The McCallie Blue Tornado in the first round.

P.S.S. Not wasting my time. If you have read my posts, I really have not talked to much about MBA in the last few days.

Just keeping it real.

Edited by hoosierdad

Was this an argument? You got on here and threw a dart at me. I defended and you got upset. Remember, you outed yourself talking about middle school wrestling and your son. Talk about animation.

P.S. Good luck at the states, you catch The McCallie Blue Tornado in the first round.

P.S.S. Not wasting my time. If you have read my posts, I really have not talked to much about MBA in the last few days.

Just keeping it real.

I am not sure that I got as upset as you. That "ignorant fool" stuff was pretty harsh.

I guess it does not matter that much, but I did not "out myself". Someone suspected and accussed me of being Carlos as you have. However, I am not. If you knew Carlos and you looked at my posts it is pretty obvious that I am an alumn. Carlos was indeed not around during the Tom Moore days and would not have commented about it at all. He is not much of a football fan and probably does not know much about the Tom Moore incident.

We will need plenty of luck against McCallie. We are pretty injured and would be in trouble even if we weren't. We will probably be happy to see St. Benedict after that match.

I did not think that you had talked too much about MBA. If I implied that it was unintentional

It is being rumored that Jeff Rutledge is the new quarterbacks coach for the Arizona Cardinals. If so, good for him.

Official announcement - Cards Add Five More Assistants

Good for Jeff!

BTW. Former Alabama QB, Freddie Kitchens, is the new TE coach. It appears he weighs about 300 pounds now. :lol:

Edited by Bighurt

BTW. Former Alabama QB, Freddie Kitchens, is the new TE coach. It appears he weighs about 300 pounds now . :lol:

Now? Heck, nothing has changed! Good 'ol Freddie. Remember when Forrest Davis said Peyton Manning was "good, but he's no Freddie Kitchens"? Man, that comment looks real prescient, especially this week. :lol:

Back in December, on a 104.5 Sports Zone segment, it was mentioned (I believe by John McClain) that Whisenhunt was in line for the Falcons job if Mora were to be fired, and that Whisenhunt would bring in old buddy Jeff Rutledge to tutor Michael Vick. While Mora was indeed fired, and Whisenhunt interviewed for but didn't get the job, McClain seemed to be right on the money about the relationship between Whisenhunt and Rutledge, given this latest release.

Good luck to Jeff.

Edited by rollredroll

Now? Heck, nothing has changed! Good 'ol Freddie. Remember when Forrest Davis said Peyton Manning was "good, but he's no Freddie Kitchens"? Man, that comment looks real prescient, especially this week. :D

Back in December, on a 104.5 Sports Zone segment, it was mentioned (I believe by John McClain) that Whisenhunt was in line for the Falcons job if Mora were to be fired, and that Whisenhunt would bring in old buddy Jeff Rutledge to tutor Michael Vick. While Mora was indeed fired, and Whisenhunt interviewed for but didn't get the job, McClain seemed to be right on the money about the relationship between Whisenhunt and Rutledge, given this latest release.

Good luck to Jeff.

John McClain hit it right on the head. Jeff was going to either Pittsburgh or Atlanta, depending on where Whisenhunt ended up. However, things changed course and Whisenhunt ended up in St. Louis. I would have advised earlier but was asked not to say anything until the official release.

Good luck Jeff, you certainly landed on your feet. Ummm, not good enough for High School football but good enough for the pro's.... Please pass the Kool-Aid....

Edited by hoosierdad