Greeneville Head Football Coach

gvegas

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they even close on this hire?

As we inch ever closer to April, spring practice is getting within about 60 days or so, and without even naming finalists (at least publically), they're running thin on time.

Was one of the committee members lost Frankie Debusk?

I think his addition could potentially raise some eyebrows at the NCAA level.

Are they even close on this hire?

As we inch ever closer to April, spring practice is getting within about 60 days or so, and without even naming finalists (at least publically), they're running thin on time.

Was one of the committee members lost Frankie Debusk?

I think his addition could potentially raise some eyebrows at the NCAA level.

Actually the 2 names I heard that were removed were 2 people that should be on the committee without question: GHS Principal Jerry Ayers, GHS Athletic Director Randy Richards.

Just a rumor, maybe completely false.

Actually the 2 names I heard that were removed were 2 people that should be on the committee without question: GHS Principal Jerry Ayers, GHS Athletic Director Randy Richards.

Just a rumor, maybe completely false.

why would they take the athletic director off the committe that would be stupid. i think you were fed a line of bs my friend but who knows it might be true

why would they take the athletic director off the committe that would be stupid. i think you were fed a line of bs my friend but who knows it might be true

I agree completely. The only reason that I could imagine this to possibly be true is because of the "political" nature of things in small towns such as Greeneville. If you have any doubts of this, think back to the factions when decisions were being made to build a new GHS or remodel the old one.

If the rumor is true, it's unfortunate. Maybe someone could shed some light on this?

Unless of course, Richards is to be replaced as AD over Ayers objections...then it would make sense.

I agree completely. The only reason that I could imagine this to possibly be true is because of the "political" nature of things in small towns such as Greeneville. If you have any doubts of this, think back to the factions when decisions were being made to build a new GHS or remodel the old one.

If the rumor is true, it's unfortunate. Maybe someone could shed some light on this?

That is true politics do play a big part in gville

The administration "Lyle, Kent & Scott" will make a decision this week on a football coach. They probably have decided against what Ayers and Richardson wants, so therefore the reason they have been taken off the committee. I know that this scool system can not continue to make the dumb decisions they have made. I do believe they will run a lot of people off with this decision. Too bad the new coach will be starting off on the wrong foot with a lot of people.

Dont forget that Richards is the baseball coach, and he could be upset like all the other coaches @ Greeneville over what this new football coach is getting as bait to come to Greeneville....such as a new 3 story field house with unlimited $$$$ to spend on furnishing the weight room just to name some "bait"...

you got to remember that Football is King is this part of the Country, and they need to refurnish the weightroom