Who has the best QB for 2007

Footballgeek

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spann from Jo Byrns. Probably one of the best in the state next year, both passing and running. This kid can read defenses well and has good running ability.

Marco Dailey from Mount Pleasant. Decent passer, but has the running ability of Michael Vick. 2500 yards and 39 tds and a Mr Football award to back it up. Should repeat as Mr. Football in 2007.

Burnette at marryville and cobb at alcoa are among th best returning from east tn i had know idea cobb was that talented until i watched the 2a state title game i have not got to see either of them play a great deal but from their championship game performances i would have to say cobb may be a little better

Will Cavalla be playing QB next year or will he move back to WR??????

If Coach Nowell is the OC, I think O'Neal will be at quarterback. Coach Nowell likes the spread offense and a quarterback that is athletic as he is makes that offense hard to handle.

If Nowell is not the OC, O'Neal could see more time at receiver (which he is also very good at) with. He was one of the best receivers in the region two years ago as a sophomore. I would guess Vanilla Vick would be playing quarterback if O'Neal is at WR. He is fairly mobile too...just not on Stud's level.