SHS HIGHLANDERS

writin_on_the wall

Congratulations to Scott County. They played a good game Friday. Things arent going well for the Lady Jackets right now. They lost a Junior Point Guard last week for, well lets just say she violated school and team rules. Then last Wednesday, their leading scorer quit the team. She also was a Junior. Hopefully they can right their ship before Districts get here. They are young (1 Sr and 1 Jr left, everyone else are So. and Fr). Again, congratls to Scott County, it looks like Marcum is making progress.

QUOTE(JACKETDAD @ Jan 15 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826332372[/snapback]

Congratulations to Scott County. They played a good game Friday. Things arent going well for the Lady Jackets right now. They lost a Junior Point Guard last week for, well lets just say she violated school and team rules. Then last Wednesday, their leading scorer quit the team. She also was a Junior. Hopefully they can right their ship before Districts get here. They are young (1 Sr and 1 Jr left, everyone else are So. and Fr). Again, congratls to Scott County, it looks like Marcum is making progress.

WELL WE KNOW ALL TO WELL ABOUT PLAYERS QUITING,BUT THE TEAM JUST HAS TO KEEP MOVING FORWARD.COACH MARCUM IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND THESE GIRLS ARE REALLY COMING TOGETHER. GOOD LUCK LADIES KEEP UP THE HARD WORK. AS A FAN ITS FUN TO WATCH THIS TEAM SO KEEP IT GOING.

QUOTE(writin_on_the wall @ Jan 15 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826332509[/snapback]

WELL WE KNOW ALL TO WELL ABOUT PLAYERS QUITING,BUT THE TEAM JUST HAS TO KEEP MOVING FORWARD.COACH MARCUM IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND THESE GIRLS ARE REALLY COMING TOGETHER. GOOD LUCK LADIES KEEP UP THE HARD WORK. AS A FAN ITS FUN TO WATCH THIS TEAM SO KEEP IT GOING.

We know all to well about players quittin. This team is as seems close now as I've ever seen at Scott and I've been around for a while. Sometimes losing players can make you stronger. I haven't seen all of the games but, this team just does not want to quit now. The best thing is that they are finding ways to win games. You can talk about gimmies but the have won some tough games. I know they still have a long way to be a "GOOD" team but they have won 10 games. Where are all those people that were so eager to post all that negative stuff earlier like "maybe 2 wins". This team (players and coaches)has overcame alot now they deserve our respect and support. Keep playing hard girls!

QUOTE(JACKETDAD @ Jan 16 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826333668[/snapback]

I knew Marcum only needed a chance. He's a very knowledgeable coach. If those girls stay with it, he can build a pretty good team. I'm not saying they'll win the state or anything, but they'll be taken serious by whomever they play or someone will be in for a surprise.

WELL COACH MARCUM AND THE TEAM ARE WORKING HARD AND PLAYING HARD. I THINK THIS GROUP HE HAS WILL STICK WITH IT. THE BEST THING IS THERE IS ONLY 1 SENIOR.

FRIDAY THE HIGHLANDERS TRAVEL TO STONE M. THIS WILL BE A TOUGH GAME FOR THE HIGHLANDERS PLUS IT`S ON THE ROAD.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SHS!

QUOTE(writin_on_the wall @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826334697[/snapback]

WELL COACH MARCUM AND THE TEAM ARE WORKING HARD AND PLAYING HARD. I THINK THIS GROUP HE HAS WILL STICK WITH IT. THE BEST THING IS THERE IS ONLY 1 SENIOR.

FRIDAY THE HIGHLANDERS TRAVEL TO STONE M. THIS WILL BE A TOUGH GAME FOR THE HIGHLANDERS PLUS IT`S ON THE ROAD.

WELL THE LADY HIGHLANDERS HAVE BEEN GETTING BETTER AND BETTER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. GOING TO NEED A GREAT GAME TONIGHT AGAINST A VERY GOOD STONE MEMORIAL TEAM.