Hamptons, Jonathan Lyons

The_Enforcer

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The_Enforcer @ Jan 16 2007 - 11:51 PM) 826334510[/snapback]

I've been hearing he’s been or going on some official visits. Does anyone know what colleges or who he is considering? I wish him the best where ever he decides to play.

Hes Going on offical visits with The Citadel and Carson Newman and been invited to Austin Peay and Alabama A&M. Tusculum called Monday Night and Told him they wanted him and would be making an offer. Hes also Talking to , Morehead State ,Middle TN and Appy state is considering him as a Defensive back.

QUOTE(GotSpeed @ Jan 17 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826335377[/snapback]

Hes Going on offical visits with The Citadel and Carson Newman and been invited to Austin Peay and Alabama A&M. Tusculum called Monday Night and Told him they wanted him and would be making an offer. Hes also Talking to , Morehead State ,Middle TN and Appy state is considering him as a Defensive back.

I'd love to see my hero at Appy State.

It is good to hear that Jonathan is being recruited so well. I think that he has alot of big play potential at the next level. It's hard for defensive back to defend a 6-4 receiver who can leap a mile high. I was wondering if he might be joined by a teammate on one of these teams? Is Adam Townsend getting any calls for colleges as well? It sure would be good to have two Dogs on the same team. I would love to see that! Congratulations to Jonathan! Hope you have an excellent college career.

QUOTE(HHSBulldogType2001 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826340346[/snapback]

It is good to hear that Jonathan is being recruited so well. I think that he has alot of big play potential at the next level. It's hard for defensive back to defend a 6-4 receiver who can leap a mile high. I was wondering if he might be joined by a teammate on one of these teams? Is Adam Townsend getting any calls for colleges as well? It sure would be good to have two Dogs on the same team. I would love to see that! Congratulations to Jonathan! Hope you have an excellent college career.

I was wondering about Townsend myself. He may be small, but I've seen him play and I think he's a good enough athlete to play somewhere IF he so desires. I wish Lyons all the luck in the world-there's no doubt in my mind that he can do well in college ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Signed with Tusculum College, Congratulations Jonathan! He had offers from d1aa and a couple other d2 schools and was being recruited in Basketball as well, but He liked Tusculum and felt He would fit into there Offense better. They threw the ball about 65% last year and there new OC is from Wisconsin and has alot of D1-aa pasing records and intends on throwing the ball even more.He felt as a Wide reciever it would be a good opportunity, Good Luck Jonathan!

QUOTE(GotSpeed @ Feb 7 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826362372[/snapback]

Signed with Tusculum College, Congratulations Jonathan! He had offers from d1aa and a couple other d2 schools and was being recruited in Basketball as well, but He liked Tusculum and felt He would fit into there Offense better. They threw the ball about 65% last year and there new OC is from Wisconsin and has alot of D1-aa pasing records and intends on throwing the ball even more.He felt as a Wide reciever it would be a good opportunity, Good Luck Jonathan!

Congrats to him , he will be a good fit at Tusculum. Get faster and stronger young man College ball is very , very different even at a small school like Tusculum.