Silverdale, South Pitt, or Valley.

shortballer10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Among those three, South Pitt will really be hard beat. They were a young team this year that isn't losing much for next year. They were tough this year against bigger teams and I imagine next year that no one will be able to beat them. Based on what I saw this year, the only thing that will keep them from making it to the championship game in the playoffs next season would be themselves.

I really hate to look at this forum, because had it not been for the 1A coaches complainin. Everyone knows who would DOMINATE this region Boyd. After all the hard work we (Boyd Football Players) did just to start winning and competin; when we start to win after all the seasons we were losin everybody wanna cry. So in my opinion this region is worthless It's ok though cause now they gonna have to move us to 3A pretty soon cause we startin to get the hang of 2A

QUOTE(HardHitta @ Jan 19 2007 - 08:05 PM) 826338174[/snapback]

I really hate to look at this forum, because had it not been for the 1A coaches complainin. Everyone knows who would DOMINATE this region Boyd. After all the hard work we (Boyd Football Players) did just to start winning and competin; when we start to win after all the seasons we were losin everybody wanna cry. So in my opinion this region is worthless It's ok though cause now they gonna have to move us to 3A pretty soon cause we startin to get the hang of 2A

Old Pirate says go cry some where else! Everyone knows how BB recruits with those PREACHER SCHOLARSHIPS and LIES about giving financial assistance. Jasper people know how Matt Peardon's tuition was paid and NOT by his family!

SHUT UP WITH ALL THE CRYING !!

Anyone who makes a financial committment to pay tuitions for their kids should be highly upset to know some get their tuitions paid by a supporter or have a scholarship supplied. You can rest assured those preacher scholarships go to the athelitic kids.

QUOTE(HardHitta @ Jan 19 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826338174[/snapback] I really hate to look at this forum, because had it not been for the 1A coaches complainin. Everyone knows who would DOMINATE this region Boyd. After all the hard work we (Boyd Football Players) did just to start winning and competin; when we start to win after all the seasons we were losin everybody wanna cry. So in my opinion this region is worthless It's ok though cause now they gonna have to move us to 3A pretty soon cause we startin to get the hang of 2A

I like Boyd and have friends there but remember you guys lost to SP this year so what makes you think you would have dominated?? SP also drilled a Jasper team that you lost to. Could it be that your 2A region might have been a little weak this year. I would save all the big talk until you can beat SP, Tyner and Jasper on a regular basis.