Liberty vs the Rest of the State

Icy

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Jan 21 2007 - 05:33 PM) 826340167[/snapback]

Lucky for you all. Liberty would not want to see Oakland. Oakland would make them look worse than they already are!

Oakland has not played NEAR the competition of Liberty....I don't see Oakland competing against teams like Mater Dei from Cali. and hanging with the #5 team in the nation and only losing by a few points...I think your a little too high on your team...I don't even have a family member nor have I attended that school...Liberty IMO is the best in the state from the competition they have played against...and just so you do know the best basketball is played in the west

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Jan 21 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826340137[/snapback]

Ok..your name says your from Virginia...have you even seen Liberty play??

I believe Liberty was at the Arby's Classic in Bristol...a lot of people from Virginia saw them play. I believe they lost to Krop from Florida.

QUOTE(matt86 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:47 AM) 826339727[/snapback]

Um, I think these kids have seen Liberty's style of play - this is the same team, minus Wright and Bone, that won the Arby's and City of Palms last year - my point is all these kids have played against these style teams and practiced against the freshman of the year in the ACC for a few years. They also just beat the #2 AAA team - Whites Creek which has a very similar style of play. So, please keep saying they'll get blown out, the eagles thrive in this kind of situation.

"same team, minus Wright and Bone?" Those are two pretty big shoes to fill...you'll see.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(nastysquad06 @ Jan 22 2007 - 12:59 AM) 826340674[/snapback]

just a question to all people, who wins the game liberty tech 2006-2007 team vs. brentwood academy 2005-2006 team?

BA