Cascade 2007 vs the rest of region 5, 1a

CASCADEDAD

QUOTE(FOGHORN @ Jan 26 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826347370[/snapback]

I'm putting my money on the RED DEVILS. Cascade should finish second. I think Region 6 will dominate Region 5 in the playoffs.

we always do i think it will be tha same case this year JO BYRNS is tha only region 5 team that beat a region 6 team in tha playoffs last year.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you non region 5 fans making comments about region 6 on this thread leave unless you have something positive to say about region 5. Region 5 talked alot of smack in the beginning of the year last year and it came back and bit them, but when it was over 99% of them took it like a man and earned my respect. Last year was last year. Good luck to both JB, Cascade and the rest of region 5 in 07.

Cascade's team knows how it feels to be winners now, and they know how it feels to lose the bigger games. They might not win the region, but they have a better chance next year than ever before, and they know it.

I also feel they will go deeper into the playoffs. It's hard to say until we see all the teams. I can't wait til spring scrimaging starts.

QUOTE(CASCADEDAD @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826351514[/snapback]

Cascade's team knows how it feels to be winners now, and they know how it feels to lose the bigger games. They might not win the region, but they have a better chance next year than ever before, and they know it.

I also feel they will go deeper into the playoffs. It's hard to say until we see all the teams. I can't wait til spring scrimaging starts.

you fans are talking trash already? all Cascade proved is that they are not any better than any other year,as long as you have Parker as a coach you won't turn the corner and you will not get past the first round of the playoffs,Parker's pride is what gets ya'll beat, he does not let his coaches do whats needed to win and he does not have his best players on both sides of the ball ,this is 1a football you have got to have your best on the field at all times

you fans are talking trash already? all Cascade proved is that they are not any better than any other year,as long as you have Parker as a coach you won't turn the corner and you will not get past the first round of the playoffs,Parker's pride is what gets ya'll beat, he does not let his coaches do whats needed to win and he does not have his best players on both sides of the ball ,this is 1a football you have got to have your best on the field at all times

somebody aint gotta clue what they are talking about..

QUOTE(let 'em walk on @ Feb 5 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826359943[/snapback]

No one is talkin trash, but you. Everything I said is either a fact or an opinion. Cascade's record proves they were a better team last year. I do have an opinion on why they didn't go any farther in the playoffs, but I'll keep that to myself.

Lets prove him wrong Coach!!

Good Luck Cascade & Coaches!!

QUOTE(CASCADEDAD @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:59 AM) 826362085[/snapback]

No one is talkin trash, but you. Everything I said is either a fact or an opinion. Cascade's record proves they were a better team last year. I do have an opinion on why they didn't go any farther in the playoffs, but I'll keep that to myself.

Lets prove him wrong Coach!!

Good Luck Cascade & Coaches!!

coach Parker has something good going down there in wartrace, support your program and be not a stumbling block to sucess

QUOTE(reddevilmascot @ Feb 7 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826362111[/snapback]

coach Parker has something good going down there in wartrace, support your program and be not a stumbling block to sucess

Why is nobody in here talkin bout the Forrest Rockets in 07'.Coming off what players are calling a "Dissapointing" 7-4 season i expect the Rockets and coach Kyle Stacey to come out with a chip on there shoulder!They are returning 7 on offense and the same on D!I know they lost Johnson but Levell Quezaire and Alex "Shotgun" Fredrick are both Faster then Johnson.Returnees Also include leading sacker Ben Gallahaire and 3rd yr Qb Kris Albarran.He has a 6'1 and 6'5 receivers to throw to in Bell and Henson!Not to mention this group knows how to win as the four classes are combined 32-2 in Middle School including 5-0 against Cascade.

QUOTE(rocketman1 @ Feb 7 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826362147[/snapback]

Why is nobody in here talkin bout the Forrest Rockets in 07'.Coming off what players are calling a "Dissapointing" 7-4 season i expect the Rockets and coach Kyle Stacey to come out with a chip on there shoulder!They are returning 7 on offense and the same on D!I know they lost Johnson but Levell Quezaire and Alex "Shotgun" Fredrick are both Faster then Johnson.Returnees Also include leading sacker Ben Gallahaire and 3rd yr Qb Kris Albarran.He has a 6'1 and 6'5 receivers to throw to in Bell and Henson!Not to mention this group knows how to win as the four classes are combined 32-2 in Middle School including 5-0 against Cascade.

The win against our middle school in 05 was nothing but luck. You were soundly beaten the entire game and caught a hail mary at the back of the endzone on fourth down to win it in the last minute. Having said that, it served a great purpose for us. This years freshman class still talk about that being there only loss (their only close game actually) and it will serve them well over the next three years. Enjoy the Middle School boasting I think it's all you'll have for the next few seasons vs the Champs!

• 1 month later...

first off cascade dad, you dont play for coach Parker, so therefore you have no idea what your talking about. Coach Parkers pride will always of us going past the first round of the playoffs and winning big games such as "Jo Byrns". The only players that do like coach Parker are his favorites... and believe me he does have favorites. If Coach Parker is such a good coach, then why doesn't he try to get his senior players in a college football program. If you upcoming seniors want to play college football, you better start doing your recruting right now. anybody who disagrees is an idiot. dont say anything if you dont know what you are talking about.