Riverdale

uncfan09

I dont know that HE CONTACTED OAKLAND AND WENT AND APPLIED i do know that oakland CONTACTED HIM about the postion and i do know he is not intrested in oakland

as far as what he has coached i know he coached RB for a while starting with ralph king he took over for coach Cowan and i dont remember what position he had prior to that it has been a few years i dont remember

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland probably went after Coach Wyant so that he would be on board after Ferg gets the boot this fall. I can see Wyant as te HC at Oakland before long....and 2P will be on here singing his praises. Won't that be a sight! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 20 2007 - 05:49 PM) 826418741[/snapback]You left out Eagleville.....which he definitely applied to as well.

Head coach is open at Jefferson County now with Marty heading to BGA....so give them a call Wyant. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

good luck to Coach U

QUOTE(TDCman @ Mar 21 2007 - 04:29 AM) 826419125[/snapback]Oakland probably went after Coach Wyant so that he would be on board after Ferg gets the boot this fall. I can see Wyant as te HC at Oakland before long....and 2P will be on here singing his praises. Won't that be a sight! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dont think coach wyant would take that job but if it was a head coaching job i guess he would have to think about it and i am pretty sure that coach ferg CONTACTED HIM maybe from the encouragement from coach cowan but dont worry everything will work itself out

GOOD LCUK COACH WYANT BUT I HOPE YOU STAY

QUOTE(TDCman @ Mar 21 2007 - 05:29 AM) 826419125[/snapback]Oakland probably went after Coach Wyant so that he would be on board after Ferg gets the boot this fall. I can see Wyant as te HC at Oakland before long....and 2P will be on here singing his praises. Won't that be a sight! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

not goin 2 happen

we know bout his recruitin & backstabbin ways @ ohs

that is y rankin didnt take him 2 alcoa with him

2p would b-come a riverdale fan if whine-it came 2 ohs

bet money on it

keep talkin old man

ur talk is just firin up the team

so keep up the yap

clank clank

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 21 2007 - 04:36 PM) 826419610[/snapback]oland is correct. I feel so strongly about Wyant, that I would forfeit all ties to Oakland football if he were to come on the Pats staff. I would still continue to support the other sports at OHS though. Riverdale fan??? YIKES.......oh wait I forgot.....I DO like Coach A. It could happen then.

Well, see, something good may come of it all. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(TDCman @ Mar 21 2007 - 05:54 PM) 826419674[/snapback]Well, see, something good may come of it all. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nope I don't consider that a good thing. He is not what OHS needs at all. BTW, TDC, did you not already catch on that my attitude towards yall was MUCH different this yr with SOMEONE gone? I always told you what my problem was with RHS. I thought I was even considered supportive actually. Right, Can't Chop, Fear the spear, tdntn?

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 21 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826419610[/snapback]oland is correct. I feel so strongly about Wyant, that I would forfeit all ties to Oakland football if he were to come on the Pats staff. I would still continue to support the other sports at OHS though. Riverdale fan??? YIKES.......oh wait I forgot.....I DO like Coach A. It could happen then.

oh now you are just beocoming one of those FICKLE fans LOL i dont care what coach comes or goes in ANY sport i will always be a RIVERDALE WARRIOR and i will never be and could never be for oakland GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826419944[/snapback]oh now you are just beocoming one of those FICKLE fans LOL i dont care what coach comes or goes in ANY sport i will always be a RIVERDALE WARRIOR and i will never be and could never be for oakland GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

But I will say that Oakland has GREAT hotdogs! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Some of us have funny priorities, but we are well fed. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Now do we get to start the season at Oakland? If so that will be a great way to start the new season. 2p y'all going to have the same person cooking the dogs again?