Riverdale

uncfan09

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Apr 25 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826445363[/snapback]I knew I should have gone to practice today! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The 'wife's' little to do list are now put on hold until Spring is over!

If Wyatt has truly gone to Smyrna who is gonna Coach the cheer leaders as I 'guess' his wife will go also. Just speculation on my part but losing two Biology teachers is gonna hurt. Especially Mrs Wyatt! The 'clone' loved her class.

Mrs. Wyant is staying at Riverdale..as far as coach Wyant i am not going to say anything that i know

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 25 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826445581[/snapback]Mrs. Wyant is staying at Riverdale..as far as coach Wyant i am not going to say anything that i know

That should prove to be interesting! Especially at 'sign time'! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can you imagine being at that dinner table AFTER the R'dale v Smyrna game? They are better people than me however the actual game goes.

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Apr 25 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826445594[/snapback]That should prove to be interesting! Especially at 'sign time'! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can you imagine being at that dinner table AFTER the R'dale v Smyrna game? They are better people than me however the actual game goes.

ms wyant will be the happier one at the table

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826445773[/snapback]well well if it isn't be "somewhat afraid of the spear"

whatever smyrna is doing it must work

last time I saw you you were leaving your home field after getting beat by the 5a STATE CHAMION SMYRNA BULLDOGS

CRYING LIKE A BABY!!!!

That bashing smyrna all the time may have worked in the past but it just sounds like sour grapes coming from someone on a team that got beat on their own field to the eventual STATE CHAMPION SMYRNA BULLDOGS

you talked all that crap last year but when it came down to crunch time YOU could not back it up losing to the 5A STATE CHAMPION SMYRNA BULLDOGS

After last year I saved and posted a few of your famous quotes and looks like you are already getting started for 07

but once again last year your quotes were bravado ------- after losing they just sound whiny

By the way riverdale has a proud tradition of winning chamionships --- once again how many of those were you responsible for or played a part in??

thats what I thought

maybe you ought to be part of winning one before you get on here bashing people in Smyrna. I distinctly remeber several riverdale posters last yr asking you to just shut up and you better take Smyrna seriously (riverdale man) and you still just kept on making fun of the people of Smyrna at every chance and scoffed at any chance their team could beat you

Go ahead based on what you say Im sure those pathetic red neck working folks that live in Smyrna will not have a chance once again

my favorite quote ffrom you for last year before the playoff game

"it's ok.....49-0 is all that matters"

really ? get any trophies for that?

You win 1 state title and you're world beaters all of a sudden. Riverhell is still undefeated in the district since the beginning of time. They also have SEVERAL STATE TITLES, not just 1. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Dawgs will be looking at third place this year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Watch and see Bully-dawg.

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:25 AM) 826445800[/snapback]I agree 100% riverdale is still the favorite to win it all

Smyrnas win means nothing in 07

Smyrna is about a 3rd place team right now

I don't see anyone touching riverdale in 07

by the way how many players on this years team were responsible for any of those titles (last one in 04 that that would have made them freshman at the time)

Ill happily trade away a region championship for one of them nice shiny gold balls.

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:44 AM) 826445870[/snapback]Ill happily trade away a region championship for one of them nice shiny gold balls.

they would to and everyone knows it

you can book it 2007 will be the most closely contested region from top to bottom since it was first aligned.

I predict a lot of teams beating each other and the tie breaker having to be used in more than one playoff slot

this is just an analogy not a prediction but you might see lets say

oakland beat siegel

siegel beat blackman

blackman beat oakland

riverdale beat smyrna

lebanon beat riverdale

smyrna beat lebanon

etc etc etc

once again this is not predicting particular games but rather an example saying there may be some round robin winning and losing going on

better be ready every friday because everybody will be better

other than wc and lavergene who I see struggling in 07

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826445773[/snapback]whatever smyrna is doing it must work

last time I saw you you were leaving your home field after getting beat by the 5a STATE CHAMION SMYRNA BULLDOGS

CRYING LIKE A BABY!!!!

That bashing smyrna all the time may have worked in the past but it just sounds like sour grapes coming from someone on a team that got beat on their own field to the eventual STATE CHAMPION SMYRNA BULLDOGS

you talked all that crap last year but when it came down to crunch time YOU could not back it up losing to the 5A STATE CHAMPION SMYRNA BULLDOGS

After last year I saved and posted a few of your famous quotes and looks like you are already getting started for 07

but once again last year your quotes were bravado ------- after losing they just sound whiny

By the way riverdale has a proud tradition of winning chamionships --- once again how many of those were you responsible for or played a part in??

thats what I thought

We'll discuss this further next fall. I can't believe someone would get on here and run their mouth like that after winning one game against Riverdale in their entire history.

Everyone got on here and congratulated Smyrna on their win...wasn't that enough?

82 cat,

i just hope that we can stay on the feild with yall this year we now run a wing T and we dont have a QB who has stepped up yet and said ill take it and run with it...(no secret im not a wing t fan anyway) we went fromhaveing one of the BEST COACHING STAFFS in the state of a TN to al of those coaches being gone except 2 of them (feilds and breeden)so we have a lot of unproven (other than red but not a big fan of his either)coaches at the 5A level so i just hope that we can compete in region 4 5A

QUOTE(TDCman @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826445951[/snapback]We'll discuss this further next fall. I can't believe someone would get on here and run their mouth like that after winning one game against Riverdale in their entire history.

Everyone got on here and congratulated Smyrna on their win...wasn't that enough?

smyrna knows how lavergne feels now dont they since lavergne only has one win EVER against smyrna LOL

QUOTE(TDCman @ Apr 26 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826445951[/snapback]We'll discuss this further next fall. I can't believe someone would get on here and run their mouth like that after winning one game against Riverdale in their entire history.

Not when some of your fans still take potshots at the program and the city as a whole

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826445426[/snapback]So he wasn't at yall's practice, huh?

So maybe old Bdogg can actually post something about Smyrna now? wow.....

W/o a doubt......quite impressive if you ask me.

2P . . . you're an idiot hiding behind a name acting as though you know people. You don't know him. You don't know his wife. You don't know how your harsh words hurt people and sadly enough, the 4 kids who live with a man and read your crap on this message board. You act as though the "kids" are the programs, the "kids" are what it's all about. Well, those "kids" are effected by hearing what you have to say about stuff you have no idea about. Wyant ISN'T Bdogg. Bdogg has told you that. But your know-it-all attitude gets you again. Secondly, this job was offered to him last fall BEFORE Riverdale beat Smyrna 49-0. I don't know how anyone with your God-like abilities didn't know that . . . wow, you're getting a little rusty!

Why don't you find something just a little bit more productive than spending hours on a computer hurting and disrespecting people you simply don't know. His "clipboard" has more class than you do! Get some!