Oakland in 07

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:45 AM) 826400156[/snapback]'Pacman' is a disgrace to the NFL and won't be there much longer. He better enjoy it while he can because he like ANYONE in the NFL CAN be replaced.

you'll be singing this "disgraces" praises next year when he is making game saving INTs and returning punts for TDs and such, you probably did this year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />. not saying he's a saint (literally or a new orleans), but the united states has a motto, "innocent until proven guilty."

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:17 PM) 826400904[/snapback]you'll be singing this "disgraces" praises next year when he is making game saving INTs and returning punts for TDs and such, you probably did this year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />. not saying he's a saint (literally or a new orleans), but the united states has a motto, "innocent until proven guilty."

I have NEVER liked him as either a player or a person. He is over rated as a D-back and missed more than he intercepted this year. He is a talented return man, but that will not save him. As to how the NFL can get rid of him, in EVERY NFL contract there is a morals clause that can end his career. As to 'innocent' there are both the charges in Ga and here in M'boro that can still send him behind bars reguardless of what happens in Lost Wages. The charges here were retired, NOT expunged. That means they can be brought back up anytime to bite him. His hiring Jack Mitchell here is the only thing saving him here now. Jack is the BEST criminal lawyer in Rutherford County. Most expensive also.

Thing saving him now is how the Titans can get rid of him without them losing any more money on him.

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:16 PM) 826401307[/snapback]how does almost every topic in football somehow end up talkin about pacman

probably in the gym thats where it has always been for the most part

Because TJ keeps bringing his hero the THUG up. I would be glad to never mention him again in my lifetime. He is a non-entity as far as I am concerned.

QUOTE(HeadthrowConexion @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:07 AM) 826402106[/snapback]It will be in the auditorium becasu basketball has practice i belive

At the time that it was planned, we had every expectation to still be playing and practicing basketball, however it was postponed a week due to the IB program meeting being scheduled over it.

• 2 weeks later...