Oakland in 07

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826425375[/snapback]Incorrect....we could use some new blood with great defensive moves.

Well since those 2 are starters next year, as long as we can have em back by the regular season, I guess that could be ok /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826425387[/snapback]Well since those 2 are starters next year, as long as we can have em back by the regular season, I guess that could be ok /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah, we will keep them in good shape for King.....promise.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 28 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826425308[/snapback]Are Epps and Harding from bball still going to play some pigsskin?

I have heard nothing about Epps, but Harding showed interest. We have a new guy from basketball. His name is BJ Hamilton I believe. He has adapted well to Boot Camp and has the right attitude, so I am already liking him.

And we do put them in good shape. Look at Shane, he was much better on the court this year than last, and I believe it is because of the weight program and the aggressive attitude needed to play football.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Mar 28 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826425482[/snapback]I have heard nothing about Epps, but Harding showed interest. We have a new guy from basketball. His name is BJ Hamilton I believe. He has adapted well to Boot Camp and has the right attitude, so I am already liking him.

And we do put them in good shape. Look at Shane, he was much better on the court this year than last, and I believe it is because of the weight program and the aggressive attitude needed to play football.

Boot Camp may have kept Shane in good shape, but football shape and basketball shape and 2 entirely different things. It may have helped Shane, but Shane got better because he was a year older and he had good coaching to help develop him. BTW, I dont think there is a guy from bball with the last name Hamilton, there is a Bj Nelson, so that maybe who you are referring to

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Mar 28 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826425497[/snapback]Boot Camp may have kept Shane in good shape, but football shape and basketball shape and 2 entirely different things. It may have helped Shane, but Shane got better because he was a year older and he had good coaching to help develop him. BTW, I dont think there is a guy from bball with the last name Hamilton, there is a Bj Nelson, so that maybe who you are referring to

Yeah sounds good to me, I haven't had a chance to talk to him.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Mar 29 2007 - 06:48 PM) 826426051[/snapback]It is officially started, our facility now has dirt removed. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Seems like I remember that tdntn talking about a BJ coming from RHS who was a starting TB on freshman . Is this the same young man? Seems like tdntn was pretty high on him and hated to lose him. Glad to see he is getting along.

I hope the facility goes up quickly. Would hate to see copycat Siegel gets theirs up first.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Mar 29 2007 - 05:48 PM) 826426051[/snapback]It is officially started, our facility now has dirt removed. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well that takes care of the top two inches of its elevation, now how much ROCK y'all gotta move? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

One thing this county is rich in is ROCK!

When the Engineers for Daniels Construction first got to the Nissan site he had the 'soil analysis' report in his hand. The report by some high priced firm in Atlanta said the site was 90% dirt and 10% rock, so they only allotted $100,000 for blasting. The Daniels engineer took one look at all the cedar trees there and threw the report in the air. Last I heard when I left the site is Daniels had already spent close to 3 MILLION on blasting and still had a years work left. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />