Oakland in 07

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(olandpats @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826434316[/snapback]will new coaches b there 4 spring?

how is the facility comin along?

I don't know about the coaching situation.

The facility has been flattened and they were laying down the rock when I left this afternoon. I don't think that it should take too long to be completed. We should have it done in the next couple of months.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826438261[/snapback]I am going to have to make a trip by there to check this out. Is it taking a lot of the practice field?

Right now it is taking all the practice field, so it looks like we will be on the game field or freshmen field for Spring Training. To my understanding we are going to extend the practice field to the road and move the soccer field down to the freshmen area. The freshmen will practice in the area left between the soccer and varsity field and the linemen will practice in the facility. That is what is being suggested right now so it could change at any time.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826438275[/snapback]Right now it is taking all the practice field, so it looks like we will be on the game field or freshmen field for Spring Training. To my understanding we are going to extend the practice field to the road and move the soccer field down to the freshmen area. The freshmen will practice in the area left between the soccer and varsity field and the linemen will practice in the facility. That is what is being suggested right now so it could change at any time.

Ahhhh....linemen out of the heat. Sounds great to me.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Apr 15 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826438054[/snapback]They are working hard on the facility. It is getting primed for the structure. Saw them pour concrete Friday during sixth period.

hows yalls school additions coming along? they havent did much but build the ground up off the main building/gym building but they started stacking the blocks on top of the foundation on our annex building addition today.

QUOTE(patriot 4 life @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826438948[/snapback]Oakland is getting a new reciever coach and coach hannah is moving up to varsity instead of freshman. there is not many new coaches it is just that some coaches are coaching 1 position instead of 2.

Who is the receiver coach? Where did he come from?