Oakland in 07

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 8 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826454857[/snapback]Any details or info on the Blue/White game would be most appreciated.

It went pretty well. You can tell this new offense works because we scored 30 points combined today. If nothing else about Oakland, Coach Moose seems to find a way to make an above average defense, so scoring like that in intersquad tells a lot for the offense. White team officially won it 18-12, but we were giving everybody a chance to play to show they know what they were doing. Personally, I think the Blue Squad would have won if the ones played the whole time. But if we did that, the coaches couldn't evaluate everyone. A good day I would say.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ May 8 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826455006[/snapback]It went pretty well. You can tell this new offense works because we scored 30 points combined today. If nothing else about Oakland, Coach Moose seems to find a way to make an above average defense, so scoring like that in intersquad tells a lot for the offense. White team officially won it 18-12, but we were giving everybody a chance to play to show they know what they were doing. Personally, I think the Blue Squad would have won if the ones played the whole time. But if we did that, the coaches couldn't evaluate everyone. A good day I would say.

who scored the TDs and how did precious sam mike and the other backs do

Thanks so much Bacillum for giving me some insight on the scrimmage. I am still disappointed that we didn't have an opportunity to measure up against another team, but I suppose that I will live. Sounds like progress has been made. Some folk are starting to step up. New names, new faces. The thing that I like about this team right now is the togetherness of it. Seems like the players are closer than I remember a team being in awhile.....since the 2002 bunch. They were so scrappy and close. I see good things ahead for the boys in red, white, and blue.