Oakland in 07

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 21 2007 - 07:36 AM) 826442266[/snapback]Is he still at Springfield? I was wondering with his success if he would try for a job in 5A by now.

Yes he is still a Jackets.He and the town have gotten closer.10-0 can do that.I know all his family is in the county.His son plays here.

QUOTE(OHS_AUTHORITY @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826447194[/snapback]Anybody have any thoughts or comments about spring practice an how its going so far?....

We are doing well. Timing is tricky, but we have worked that out mostly. We got off the dummies for the first time yesterday and got to hit during offensive team. The dummies were good for learning where to go, but now we need to get the real reps in. Defense is looking stronger than ever because we have a scout team that is going to challenge us.

I haven't been able to catch a practice yet. Went by Tuesday hoping to see some action, but no practice was going on. I think the building of the new facility on the practice field is causing some scheduling woes. They have to practice on the game field, yet if there is a home track meet....they can't . Really messes up things.

I am hearing that Peetie is looking smooth as silk and is in good form. Also hear that BJ is a good addition for us and in the mix. Bass is stronger and quicker. The defensive line is solid , and the o line is coming off the ball faster. That is about all that I have heard, so I am anxious to see for things for myself. I hate that we aren't scrimmaging anyone though.