Official Thread: Miss Basketball

CoachT

CATS1 Today, 11:12 AM Post #33

Miss Basketball should be the best player all around in the state in each division. She should be great at all fundamental parts of the game, be a leader on and off the floor, and be the best in the classroom Can the others listed on this thread say the same?

Yes

Rachel Glidden - Richland

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dkoons52 @ Feb 1 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826354669[/snapback]

CATS1 Today, 11:12 AM Post #33

Miss Basketball should be the best player all around in the state in each division. She should be great at all fundamental parts of the game, be a leader on and off the floor, and be the best in the classroom Can the others listed on this thread say the same?

Yes

Rachel Glidden - Richland

Great response.

Apparently some of the posters missed the part about not attacking other players. Yes, you guys saying "Can the others listed on this thread say the same" is attacking other players. Rationalize it any way you want.

There are far too many good things to say about Ms. Hudson for any of her supporters to say negative things about others. Stick to the high road. We are talking about kids (young adults) here. All of which deserve our praise.

Dkoons is right. It is a big YES for Glidden. I would have to also say from what I have seen of Collinwood that it is also a big YES for Andrews.

QUOTE(wtspfan @ Feb 1 2007 - 06:42 PM) 826354992[/snapback]

Yes jamieroper Kayla Hudson has signed with Union University in Jackson

In AA Jana Roney makes her team mates better could average more than she does but keeps her team mates involved and also does waht she is asked to do to win the game

Great, I am glad she is going to be able to use her success on the bball court to get a college education. Every young lady that gets an athletic scholorship is an example for all what hard work and dedication will get you.

I am not familiar with the university but I am sure they are proud they got such a great player. I look forward to seeing her play one day soon.

Good luck to Gleason the rest of the year!!!

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 1 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826355045[/snapback]

Great, I am glad she is going to be able to use her success on the bball court to get a college education. Every young lady that gets an athletic scholorship is an example for all what hard work and dedication will get you.

I am not familiar with the university but I am sure they are proud they got such a great player. I look forward to seeing her play one day soon.

Good luck to Gleason the rest of the year!!!

They are the 2 time defending NAIA national champions

Class A Kayla Hudson

You wont find a more determined player in the state to get to Murfreesboro. She has led Gleason to an undefeated season and has done whatever it took whether it was to score 35 points or dish out 10 assists to get the job done and stay focused. Gleason lost 4 key players last year and noone thought for a minute that 23-0 was possible. Better yet you wont find a nicer more deserving young lady to win this award. Kayla is a class act on and off the court. Union University and Coach Campbell got a good one.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Feb 2 2007 - 12:06 AM) 826355384[/snapback]

Class A Kayla Hudson

You wont find a more determined player in the state to get to Murfreesboro. She has led Gleason to an undefeated season and has done whatever it took whether it was to score 35 points or dish out 10 assists to get the job done and stay focused. Gleason lost 4 key players last year and noone thought for a minute that 23-0 was possible. Better yet you wont find a nicer more deserving young lady to win this award. Kayla is a class act on and off the court. Union University and Coach Campbell got a good one.

Division II ??????

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 1 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826355362[/snapback]

Mindenhall/Harpeth, Matthews/LA, and Taylor/Upperman are the best AA candidates that I have seen.

Not arguing with you, but you need to get off the plateau more often........

Before the year I would have voted for Poston over everyone in AA but I really don't think there is a clear cut favorite in AA. All of the folks you have mentioned are reasonable choices......add to that Poston and Roney and AA is wide-open. Any of the 5 would be good choices, but my vote would go to either Matthews or Roney.

QUOTE(LouWho @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826355402[/snapback]

Division II ??????

NAIA......