CENTENNIAL VS. FRANKLIN

CHS 2007

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Raskolnikov @ Feb 5 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826359918[/snapback]

Victory is "oh so sweet" isn't it.....ohhh, wait, you wouldn't know would you? All you Centennial wackos keep talking about your "faith", as if its some kind of divine power sent by your premordial god that will allow you to defy all odds and win the game. Let's get it straight--Franklin is simply the better team. There is no question of that, and there never will be. The only reason that Lamont is at Centennial is because he couldn't hang in with the academics OR the athletics at Franklin. I'm just going to throw this out there, and you can take it or leave it: He is a complete and udder moron. Aside from that fact, there are several other reasons why centennial blows (i.e. the coaching, the bench, the fans, the list goes on). When all you whiny, sniviling Centennial "fans" will come to realize that, god only knows. Be sure to do your best, and good luck to you all the same--you sure will need it!

I'd like to end this post with a quote from a good man:

"Your best? Losers do their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen."

-Sean Connery, The Rock

I just read this and this is way out of line, I dare you to come up and inroduce yourself to me. This is a sick post. This in no way supports what this site is suppose to do, and I don't think you represent the Franklin fans that I know. They are classy true sports fans. You have trashed a high school players name, the coach who is me, and I don't care what you say about me you don't have the guts to face me. And your last quote is totally out of line. Coach T, you need to stop this thread now.

seriously guys

coach kelly hit the nail on the head with this one

you talk about centennial fans whinning all the time

at least we dont personally attack a player by name, our coach(which i personally believe deserves 11aaa coach of the year for taking centennial from 7-19 record last year to 19-7 right now and 3rd in the district), our fans which would have shown up even if we were 1-26 (if you dont believe that we were still there at 1-9 on football), and the rest of our team

Raskolnikov, i hope coacht kicks you off the site for good

you have officially stooped to the lowest of levels a fan can ever have reached

congratulations

oh and by the way

centennial by 6

we're shuttin up these fans

i really hope bug reads this so he can prove you jokesters wrong

QUOTE(CHS 2007 @ Feb 4 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826357841[/snapback]

When was the last time you heard a post player destroy Lamont and Drew? And FranklinHSfan, for your information, Lamont was offered a fullride to Chattanooga State in the promise that he could transfer to UT in two years if he brings his grades up. And don't argue that statement because I know that for a fact.

I'm a little late on this post, but I couldn't help myself:

Transfer to UT??? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... Bruce Pearl didn't take Matthew Dotson from Hickman Co (who had already signed) in 2005 when he got the job at UT....... BeetleBug couldn't last a second with Duke or Wayne underneath in the SEC..... but that was a Great Joke! hahaha

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Feb 6 2007 - 06:16 AM) 826360105[/snapback]

I guess we will need to bring some tissue for the cougars fans. Man, CHS 2007 and these other fans have so many issues they should be weekly guests on "THE VIEW".

Hey Drama Queen,

All you ever do when Franklin loses is make excuses. From bad officiating to a fluke shot, we've heard em all Jim (by the way, you suit that name well). I can't wait and see til we win and listen to you talk about how Lamont and Drew take steroids or something like that. Just give up and admit that there are some teams that are better than you.

As for the fans, I don't think any of your players would appreciate talk like that. These players on both teams have the upmost respect for one another and would not talk like that to each other. How about this, Raskolnikov. I would personally love to see you walk up to Lamont Harris and make that same comment to his face. See what happens, I'm sure he'll appreciate the humor.

See you Friday.

As a franklin fan I am dissappointed in some of the comments made by my fellow fans. I have watched both teams very close this year and believe that cenntennial is the most improved team in the district since the break. This game will be alot closer than most might think although I am going to stay true to my rebels and pick them with the win, it wont come easy though.

Chs is a good team and gets better every game. They have to improve on protecting the ball and making smart passes. The past couple games they have started to force the ball and they will not win if they do that friday night. Also Lamont may not be SEC or D-1 material but IMO he is the most improved player in the district with his consistent jump shot around the foul line and his insane rebounding since the break. Im not saying he is the best but just the most improved.

For Franklin they need to control the tempo and push the ball quick. The Chs transition defense is shaky and franklin should take advantage. They also need to defend the post which should not be a problem with batt down low because he is by far the best post defender in the district.

Should be a great one and I am looking forward to friday

GO REBELS!!!

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,

Franklin has the better team, the better coach, and are @ home. You can put it on the board, YES! Franklin will get the W. Anybody who thinks otherwise, you should email at districtchampsagain@franklin.edu and let me know where you are getting your supplies because I'm interested.

I will have to give the CHS guidance office a better recommendation though as they "found" a way to get Lamont eligible. That's solid work!

BGA GIRLS VOLLEYBALL 2007 STATE CHAMPS!!

unfreaking (i am saying freaking not the f'ing) believable, franklin fans well, hold on some franklin fans have stoop to the lowest level. personally attacking a player and coach, our guidence center. c'mon show a little bit of class. im not going to say anything else on this thread, because this has gotten way outta line, and i incourage all the other CHS fans to boycott this thread and show some class, while the franklin fans run the reputations into the ground!!

SOMEONE SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN NOW!!

QUOTE(bkelly @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:46 AM) 826360287[/snapback]

I just read this and this is way out of line, I dare you to come up and inroduce yourself to me. This is a sick post. This in no way supports what this site is suppose to do, and I don't think you represent the Franklin fans that I know. They are classy true sports fans. You have trashed a high school players name, the coach who is me, and I don't care what you say about me you don't have the guts to face me. And your last quote is totally out of line. Coach T, you need to stop this thread now.

To: bkelly,chsfan2007, and other cougar fans!

In NO WAY is any Franklin Fan associated with with Raskolnikov! We have never seen this person on here before and nobody knows who this person is. What started out as friendly rivalry smack talk turned way to personal with his response. Once again, the Franklin fans on this thread DO NOT KNOW this guy and do not support what he wrote. We just simply want a fun and exciting atmosphere on Friday but we are not in the buisness of "Trashing Players" on a personal level.

Coach Harrick

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Feb 6 2007 - 12:57 PM) 826360580[/snapback]

Raskolnokov:

You've been caught!

People, this is a cent cougars fan posting on this thread just to fire up his own school. Funny how this guy just started posting,,,,,TODAY, nice try. I wouldn't pay attention to the statements made by this guy, nice try though!

How do you know that?