CENTENNIAL VS. FRANKLIN

CHS 2007

QUOTE(UMrebel21 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826360456[/snapback]

As a franklin fan I am dissappointed in some of the comments made by my fellow fans. I have watched both teams very close this year and believe that cenntennial is the most improved team in the district since the break. This game will be alot closer than most might think although I am going to stay true to my rebels and pick them with the win, it wont come easy though.

Chs is a good team and gets better every game. They have to improve on protecting the ball and making smart passes. The past couple games they have started to force the ball and they will not win if they do that friday night. Also Lamont may not be SEC or D-1 material but IMO he is the most improved player in the district with his consistent jump shot around the foul line and his insane rebounding since the break. Im not saying he is the best but just the most improved.

For Franklin they need to control the tempo and push the ball quick. The Chs transition defense is shaky and franklin should take advantage. They also need to defend the post which should not be a problem with batt down low because he is by far the best post defender in the district.

Should be a great one and I am looking forward to friday

GO REBELS!!!

Nothing but on-topic class.

This is how every post should be

GIVE ME A C!!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't repeat anything, but I agree. Some of you guys are taking it way too far.

Back to the game. The Princeton offense (thanks donathan5507) seems to be a perfect fit for Centennial if the want to win this game. Kelly has the two big men near the basket at all times and this way he has the option of going to either one. Checking the Franklin roster, I don't see anyone over 6'5, so they've got the size advantage down low. This offense will help them utilize that a little better.

Just to some everything up for everyone, there is no way FRANKLIN will lose to centennial. even with siske out, Batt will still dominate Kelly and Franklin's D will contain Lamont. plus Franklin's shooting is incredible with YOUNG, KEGARISE< STARNES, both GLOVERS, and GLASS, it's hard to stop them. lets just say Franklin will win this one. it may not be big but they will win

We don't have to come on here and attack Franklin players, we'll just let the game speak for us. But, whether we win or not, we still have our CLASS! Those who have to attack others in that sort of manner are only lacking in their own life. Sounds like a really bad case of jealousy! If you want to talk about and question basketball playing and skills that's one thing. but not about peoples grades and reading ability. That's just LOW!

What I want to know is where are the moderators. Where is CoachT. Stuff like this would usually be long gone by now. Well, while you are waiting, I hope you know you are destroying the name of a good person and are letting the reputation of a fine school go to waste. So congratulations. It's good to see that $12 is going to a worthy cause.

QUOTE(CHS 2007 @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826362005[/snapback]

What I want to know is where are the moderators. Where is CoachT. Stuff like this would usually be long gone by now. Well, while you are waiting, I hope you know you are destroying the name of a good person and are letting the reputation of a fine school go to waste. So congratulations. It's good to see that $12 is going to a worthy cause.

I deleted those posts. Are you happy now?

CHS 2007,

Please stop whining. You act like some of these posts cause physical harm to you. Remember, sticks and stone can break your bones, but WORDS (even those on CoachT) can NEVER hurt you. It's all in good fun and remember if there were not quailty high school teams like Franklin and Centennial, we wouldn't have anything to quibble at!

CHS 2007 I cant speak for Coacht but if you have concerns for your 12 bucks a year for something as good as Coacht send this Moderator your address and I will mail you the 12 if you wish not to be on this Board. The moderrators on this board maybe not including me do a great job ands I say Thank-You...