Hampton VS Cloudland

olddog68

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Feb 9 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826365274[/snapback]

your new nickname is sideways

because you have a tendency to talk out both sides of your mouth.

and those two schools are not on top, university high is. and you posting has not been like family competition, it's been downright pitiful. you can tell how long it has been since cloudland and hampton had anything to play for. get fired up for the second seed. and furthermore you i would be happy to beating a team like unaka with four sophomores and three freshman dressing out on the varsity

Your pain and jealousy is not needed on this board. Congrats to Hampton last night. They play a tough brand of ball. It would have been better if we hadn't shot so many bricks. The Stockton and Lyons matchup was a classic. One thing for sure. It will be Cloudland or Hampton that wins the district tournament. University High seems to be more mortal when they are away from their home floor. Another thing we don't need is Cyclones on here bragging about their gym. I bet they packed the house this year. hheeeheheehe

Another thing needs to be addressed here. I sit with some elderly Hampton fans and it was very uncomfortable for them to sit on our sorry bleachers. Cloudland basketball is on the rise. We have more fans in attendance than ever before. Its important that we treat "most" of our visitors with the comfort of a NEW gym. I'm going to push for this til I'm dead. We need a new gym.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 10 2007 - 09:47 AM) 826366039[/snapback]

Another thing needs to be addressed here. I sit with some elderly Hampton fans and it was very uncomfortable for them to sit on our sorry bleachers. Cloudland basketball is on the rise. We have more fans in attendance than ever before. Its important that we treat "most" of our visitors with the comfort of a NEW gym. I'm going to push for this til I'm dead. We need a new gym.

I totally agree. Having everyone together all on one side of a gym is an incident waiting to happen. That gym should have made bigger from the very beginning. All the facilities in Carter County could use remodeling, starting with Sonny Smith Gym. It's official capacity is what, 500-600? WAY too small for this day and age.

QUOTE(GotSpeed @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:41 AM) 826365917[/snapback]

whats up Pujo, i seen you walking the floor tonight, Sure was a packed house and everyone got there 4 bucks worth of basketball. Good win Bulldogs now lets carry that same level of play tournaments.

Yeah ,I finally got to make a game, I picked a dandy.Much better game than the final score. I thought both teams hustled their butts off. I,m glad DJ and Jon are bothe going to the same school to play football. Adam needs to get with these boys and they all 3 need to work together and push each other so they will be prepared when the time comes. I,m really proud of all three of these boys.

QUOTE(Dawgfan88 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:09 AM) 826366057[/snapback]

I totally agree. Having everyone together all on one side of a gym is an incident waiting to happen. That gym should have made bigger from the very beginning. All the facilities in Carter County could use remodeling, starting with Sonny Smith Gym. It's official capacity is what, 500-600? WAY too small for this day and age.

Way too small, and our community leaders won't do anything about it. Its a shame when teams come from way down the state to our facilities and are greeted with the embarrassment that can be fixed if everyone came together. I think that our football coaches are making a great effort with the Cow Bingo fundraiser to improve our football facilities. More can be done if we all reach out together and make our presence felt when it comes to the pride of our communtiy. WE NEED A NEW GYM!! WHOO!!

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 10 2007 - 06:27 AM) 826365968[/snapback]

Your pain and jealousy is not needed on this board. Congrats to Hampton last night. They play a tough brand of ball. It would have been better if we hadn't shot so many bricks. The Stockton and Lyons matchup was a classic. One thing for sure. It will be Cloudland or Hampton that wins the district tournament. University High seems to be more mortal when they are away from their home floor. Another thing we don't need is Cyclones on here bragging about their gym. I bet they packed the house this year. hheeeheheehe

another thing we need is for you "King" to keep quiet on here. what does you team and you have in common last night, both were losers. the highlanders will rebound while you will continue down this same path

do carter county a favor and become an avery county fan

blueeagle, if you will look back through the thread i believe you will find that it is people like you who instigate others me the king and rangerbook with your remarks and we are the ones blamed when the thread is getting shut down. i'll admit that we do get a little out of hand at times but it is always because of someone who has nothing to do with either school that the thread is about (like you blueeagle) that gets on here and deliberately pisses us off.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 10 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826366434[/snapback]

Why don't you go eat another twinkie He can say what he wants, where he wants. If you want your own private message board, go make your own site

a twinkie sounds pretty good right now actually, and i have thought about making my own site. it would be a big free for all between all carter county schools, no post shut downs, no blocking language... i think it would be a pretty cool thing. but i guess ole coacht will have to do for now.