Tennessee's Top standouts 2008 WR & TE

ZCAR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to the Cooper to Dayton connection at Halls next year. Both Seniors and both have the talent to give Halls respect in Aerial game next year. Don't see them single dimensional anymore. While there maybe some better at their trade both these kids are multi sport athletes and seem to find a way to win in a competitive environment. Throw in a eager Coach Kevin Julian with his guidance a lot of the locals feel good about our chances next year.

QUOTE(ZCAR @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826404873[/snapback]Yes I think your right.

Still Region 3-4 A shows well with Shiver & Douglas Maryville. Easterly West and of course Dayton Halls.

Should be some great football again in our Region looking forward to it.

These two will set the bar and waiting for the rest to catch up.

I just hope shiver can see straight again... after that hit he took in the knox West game....lol but seriously 3-4a is a class act in producing high quality talent and this year seems 2 be no exception ..lookin forward 2 it guys.......let the trash talkin begin!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(KnoxWest#63 @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826413347[/snapback]I just hope shiver can see straight again... after that hit he took in the knox West game....lol but seriously 3-4a is a class act in producing high quality talent and this year seems 2 be no exception ..lookin forward 2 it guys.......let the trash talkin begin!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Rod Wilks - Smyrna

If this kid can change his attitude just a hair and carry himself the same way he does on the field he can go big. His attitude and swagger MUST change.

QUOTE(ZCAR @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826404873[/snapback]Yes I think your right.

Still Region 3-4 A shows well with Shiver & Douglas Maryville. Easterly West and of course Dayton Halls.

Should be some great football again in our Region looking forward to it.

I think that Jordan Allen from Powell should be added to that list of kids in this region to keep an eye on.

I feel Jordan Allen will be a athlete that Powell will have to utilize a great deal next year to be successfull. Will he be a receiver????? I thought he will share duty at RB this year? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(Sports Guroo @ Mar 21 2007 - 04:08 PM) 826419591[/snapback]Rod Wilks - Smyrna

If this kid can change his attitude just a hair and carry himself the same way he does on the field he can go big. His attitude and swagger MUST change.

What are you talking about? His attitude and swagger is just fine. Look at how Chad Johnson is doing in cincy and Wilks isn't even near as vocal as CJ. Let him keep doing what he's doing because it has already gotten him offers from tennessee and 'bama.