District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ May 1 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826449026[/snapback]yeah, and the yankees should never lose a game but they do. thats whats so great bout baseball. anyone can win on any given day!!!

your exactly right, that explains creekwood beating sycamore.

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ May 2 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826449934[/snapback]if that was meant to say that sycamore is better than creek wood i will have to disagree with you. i think the teams 2-4 in the district are pretty even.

thats true, i think that too. i thought you were one of the cry baby coaches from creedwood but you must not be cause your reply was actually smart.

QUOTE(utmc218 @ May 2 2007 - 11:18 AM) 826449977[/snapback]thats true, i think that too. i thought you were one of the cry baby coaches from creedwood but you must not be cause your reply was actually smart.

sorry about the "creedwood". i meant creekwood.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ May 2 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826450418[/snapback]Harpeth 10

Stewart Co. 0

6 Inn.

LP: Pieratt

Pieratt threw a great game, this kid is only a Sophomore and I would put him in the top 5 in the District. Good Luck man, work hard. I can't wait to see him pitch when he is a Senior.

MCHS wins against Cheatham Co. 8 to 3

Way to go Central!!!

We know Adam. He's an excellant pitcher!

QUOTE(MCHS MOM @ May 2 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826450537[/snapback]MCHS wins against Cheatham Co. 8 to 3

Way to go Central!!!

We know Adam. He's an excellant pitcher!

yes pieratt is a very good pitcher and will be for the next 2 years.

so i think this is correct: cw vs. harpeth sycamore vs. central. i know the game times are 4:30 and 7 friday but which one is which???