District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Hale pitched against Stewart County.

Here's another strong hint on how to make more gate and concession money during district baseball tournaments.....DON'T START THE FREAKIN' GAMES AT 4:30 ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!.........or have incentives to every teacher and banker in the district to make sure they attend. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Thank you for your support.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ May 3 2007 - 12:30 PM) 826450886[/snapback]Chris Hale pitched against Stewart County.

Here's another strong hint on how to make more gate and concession money during district baseball tournaments.....DON'T START THE FREAKIN' GAMES AT 4:30 ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!.........or have incentives to every teacher and banker in the district to make sure they attend. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Thank you for your support.

Hales outing was more of a short bullpen than a pitched game so he could be ready for this weeks game. Ksgovols, the game had to be started at 4:30. The game was suppose to start at 5:00 but we took a look at the forcast and we had a front moving in in 30min, so we took advantage of the time we had to get as many innings in as possible. Stewart Co. wanted to start the game at 4:00, and Harpeth wanted the game to start at 7 (for senior night before hand). But instead both agreed to do it at 5:00 so SC could get home before midnight, and Harpeth could do their Senior Night after the game, for all 10 Seniors. But more bad news, Harpeth game Friday at MC starts at 4:30 also, sorry Ksgovols.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ May 3 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826451245[/snapback]District 11-AA Tournament at MC

4:30 Creekwood vs. Harpeth

7:00 Mont. Central vs. Sycamore

Good luck Indians. It's been an honor and pleasure watching you guys over the last few years. Keep your heads in the game and your eye on the ball and maybe I'll get to catch a game or two in the Boro.

As discussed earlier in the post, I agree with ksgovols, 6:30 start times = bigger gates. I didn't realize my season pass wouldn't get used when I got it.

QUOTE(War Eagles @ May 2 2007 - 08:34 PM) 826450375[/snapback]Sycamore 6 Fairview 2

7 innings

Sycamore plays the winner of Mont. Central-Cheatham Friday in Cunningham at Montgomery Central.

So that is how Sycamore demolishes teams? 4 runs that is impressive. Maybe you should respect your opponents more.

I understand the Stewart County deal. That's a long haul for them. I was talking about district tournaments starting at 4:30 on a Friday night. I'd start at 5:30 or 6:00. More fans in the seats with more hot dogs in their hands. I guess since the TSSAA gets some of this gate, that it doesn't matter as much? I thought they needed the revenue too! The top seed could at least get the favorable game time.

This is an old gripe. My grandfather enjoyed my high school career because he was retired and able to see it. Him and the other 3 or 4 grandparents were the only regular fans we had during the week because we started right after school at 3:30 or 4:00. I don't know why. It's May. It's pretty warm and you should be able to get through a 7 inning game in under 2 hours.

Greetings District 12AA guy here

Since we are in different parts of the state that hook up for regionals and really don't know each other (which is different from most region tourneys) thought I'd drop by and see what was going on in 11 AA.

Are you saying since Harpeth won regular season they are the #1 seed for regional and the district tournament determines the runner up only?

How far along is didtrict?

In 12AA Liberty and Bolivar have advanced to finals of winners bracket. Liberty, Bolivar, South Side and Lexington finished in a 4 way tie for first and are all pretty evenly matched team and any could still come out of district. The Liberty/Bolivar winner will make region since that will put them in championship game and guarantee 1st or 2nd. Lexington was upset by Camden in 1st round and now South Side and Lexington play an elimination game Saturday. Liberty/Bolivar game is scheduled for Monday with loser playing Tuesday and winner playing winner of Tuesday's game in championship Wednesday.

QUOTE(jusdontno @ May 4 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826451630[/snapback]Greetings District 12AA guy here

Since we are in different parts of the state that hook up for regionals and really don't know each other (which is different from most region tourneys) thought I'd drop by and see what was going on in 11 AA.

Are you saying since Harpeth won regular season they are the #1 seed for regional and the district tournament determines the runner up only?

How far along is didtrict?

In 12AA Liberty and Bolivar have advanced to finals of winners bracket. Liberty, Bolivar, South Side and Lexington finished in a 4 way tie for first and are all pretty evenly matched team and any could still come out of district. The Liberty/Bolivar winner will make region since that will put them in championship game and guarantee 1st or 2nd. Lexington was upset by Camden in 1st round and now South Side and Lexington play an elimination game Saturday. Liberty/Bolivar game is scheduled for Monday with loser playing Tuesday and winner playing winner of Tuesday's game in championship Wednesday.

no. harpeth automatically advances but whoever wins the tournament gets the #1 seed. if harpeth wins the tournament, then the runner up is #2 seed.