District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826436231[/snapback]Sycamore 11

Cheatham Co. 5

7 inn.

WP:Clanton LP:Huckaby

S:K.Quillen

Quillon was the winning pitcher and Huckaby was the losing pitcher. When Clanton exited the contest the score was Cheatham Co. leading Sycamore 5-4.

BTW, I never noticed prior to this evening that Clanton bits from the right hand side despite being a guy who pitches left handed. He's the opposite of the Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano who pitches right handed and bats from the left hand side.

Who won the Montgomery Central vs Stewart Co. game this evening?????????

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ballbasher30 @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826436425[/snapback]Creek Wood 12

Fairview 3

This started out to be a good game until Fairview forgot how to field the baseball and it quickly got out of hand.

buck dawson hit a bomb!!! no doubter!!!

creek wood plays rossview today instead of tomorrow at creek wood!!! jv 4:30 varsity 7:00!!!

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Apr 13 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826436615[/snapback]buck dawson hit a bomb!!! no doubter!!!

creek wood plays rossview today instead of tomorrow at creek wood!!! jv 4:30 varsity 7:00!!!

Where is ROP??? havent seen much of him on here... just wondering...

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826435151[/snapback]you insist on that name calling, and i never called him one name, but i will, FORMER HEAD COACH, and wish the other two the same!! HERMAN MONSTER AND FRED FLINSTONE

I thought that the family's last name was Munster YOU IDIOT!!!! You are causing yourself more brain damage by making an attempt at insulting people AND YET YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT MESSING UP ALONG THE WAY /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Speaking of the Flinstones you have to have the IQ of the pet dinosaur "Dino" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:48 PM) 826437011[/snapback]I thought that the family's last name was Munster YOU IDIOT!!!! You are causing yourself more brain damage by making an attempt at insulting people AND YET YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT MESSING UP ALONG THE WAY /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Speaking of the Flinstones you have to have the IQ of the pet dinosaur "Dino" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

one down two to go

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826437038[/snapback]one down two to go

GOOD LUCK THERE SEEING AS HOW THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH GOING TO BE THERE AS LONG AS THE BOTH OF THEM CHOOSE TO BE COACHES AT CCCHS /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:48 PM) 826437011[/snapback]I thought that the family's last name was Munster YOU IDIOT!!!! You are causing yourself more brain damage by making an attempt at insulting people AND YET YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT MESSING UP ALONG THE WAY /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

BURN!!! LOL

creek wood did pretty good last night against a very good rossview team!!! the game was shortened by an inning. if creek wood could've played that last inning, it would've been a very interestin ending. creek wood did a good job at gettin timely hits, cw's starting pitcher just missed a couple of spots and you cant do that against a good team like rossview. hopefully we can build off of this well played game!!!