Bud Selig is an idiot - AGAIN

Bud AGAIN!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I like Hank Aaron a lot. I cannot stand Barry Bonds. However, can Bud Light be any more transparent in his prejudicial behavior than he has been in the last 2 days. Yesterday in announcing the sale of the Braves (it is about time by the way), he said he looks forward an expanded role for Aaron. Today, he AGAIN says he is not sure he he will attend when Bonds breaks Aaron's record.

Bud Selig is a walking conflict of interest. He is weak. He is biased in his rulings. He is an embarassment to baseball. Oh, and HE IS AN IDIOT!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ May 18 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826462124[/snapback]I seriously wouldn`t mind seeing Peter Gammons named commissioner of baseball

Yeah, I like Gammons too. But, like Wingy says I think he enjoys the game too much. I don't like Seling at all, this is a major record in his sport. He will never see this again under his watch, I think he has to go.

Heres my take on Barry and I'm not a Barry Bonds fan at all. Bonds was arguably the best all around player player in baseball before all the steroid allegations. He's the only member in the 400/400 and the 500/500 clubs. I have no problem with him getting into the Hall of Fame. I just to see him break the record of someone of a great character. I wish there was someway to put an * by his name in the rule book so that Aaron can be still #1 and be remembered as someone that done it the right way.

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826403438[/snapback]Bonds is not alone in this and athletes have been using performance inhancing substances for longer than most want to admit. They can just test for it now. And unless I am wrong baseball didn't have a problem with it until lately. I have met bonds and and he acts like the biggest idiot I have ever met and I personally cant stand him but he was playing within the rules until now.

He is still playing within the rules. I have seen a positive test for steroids since the new policy was put in place. If MLB wants to get rid of this, they will say what done is done and move on. There is no sense in going to dig up the past. What good is that going to do for baseball? Mitchell needs to stop his investigation and move on. Everyone knows the late 80's into the 90s involved the use of steroids, so just move on.

For those who say they won't recognize Bonds record, I have a question for you. Who in your eyes holds the single season homerun record?