District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wacot @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:10 AM) 826447375[/snapback]GOING BACK TO THE BLIND UNP IN THE SPARTA OAKLAND GAME , IF HE IS THIS BAD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT WHY IS HE ON THE FIELD ? THE ANSWER IS HE CALLS IT FOR THE RIGHT TEAM . THIS GAME WAS BOUGHT NOT WON , AND WINNERS FIND WAYS TO WIN AND IF THEY CAN'T THEY PAY THEIR WAY . NOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN EVERYONE PLAY IN THE DISTRICT siegel IS THE BEST TEAM IF THE UMPS CALL IT RIGHT .

Did you we lost to Cookville at haome? guess who umped behind the plate? You guessed it!!!!!! Same guy as last night. I guess Oakland should have payed him more than Cookville right?. Get over your conspiracy theory you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 28 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826447439[/snapback]Dang, they caught us......we have a big ole budget. We can pay for umps to go to Knoxville with us.... anywhere we want. In fact to 34 games in all so far. Dang it, that mix-up on the check the day we lost to Cookeville cost us. Had we not had that mistake trying to pay them off, we would be undefeated right now. RATS..........guess I need to head to the new new fundraiser for the umps they have today. We will need big bucks for the tourney.

Winners INC.......congrats on the big win last night. Be excited and proud. I was really glad for you. Riverdale has been such a powerhouse over the last yrs in this area, it had to be a great feeling to finally get a W over them. I am just sad that Lefty and Z-Jo weren't able to experience that euphoria. We all know they were part of it though by building the program and being an example of leadership.

And the beat goes on. LOL /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(wacot @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:10 AM) 826447375[/snapback]GOING BACK TO THE BLIND UNP IN THE SPARTA OAKLAND GAME , IF HE IS THIS BAD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT WHY IS HE ON THE FIELD ? THE ANSWER IS HE CALLS IT FOR THE RIGHT TEAM . THIS GAME WAS BOUGHT NOT WON , AND WINNERS FIND WAYS TO WIN AND IF THEY CAN'T THEY PAY THEIR WAY . NOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN EVERYONE PLAY IN THE DISTRICT siegel IS THE BEST TEAM IF THE UMPS CALL IT RIGHT .

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826447610[/snapback]Oakland wins 12-0 in 5

SO I guess White County must have ran into an ump that was even worse than friday night /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . Way to go Patriots