District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i hope oakland wins their bracket ( i cant believe i just wrote that LOL) and i hope we win ours as far as upsets i think if you will see any it will be inour bracket any 3 of those teams can advance and if lebanon plays to their potential they can advance too but siegel RIVERDALE and cookeville can defintley come out of that bracket bot of those games on firday will be fun to watch if lebanon beats seigle on friday (which could happen) it will really make for a great bracket (what did they do during the season does anyone know off hand

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ May 2 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826450391[/snapback]I just wanted to everyone know that Oakland 1B/C/OF Drew Fann will be suiting up for the #1 ranked Vanderbilt Commodores. That makes #4 on Oakland's list of guys that will be playing for Division 1 programs next season

WOW...he is going to play baseball for VANDY? wonder what position and if he got any baseball money

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 2 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826450419[/snapback]WOW...he is going to play baseball for VANDY? wonder what position and if he got any baseball money

Coach Corbin was there last night and told drew that there was a spot on the team for him.

Don't know if he got much baseball money, but that is one thing that I thought was attractive about Drew, he is an OUTSTANDING student (valedictorian) and a team wouldn't have to use much $$$$ to get drew to play.

So yes, he is going to play for VANDY!!!!!!!

QUOTE(magoo043 @ May 2 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826450423[/snapback]Coach Corbin was there last night and told drew that there was a spot on the team for him.

Don't know if he got much baseball money, but that is one thing that I thought was attractive about Drew, he is an OUTSTANDING student (valedictorian) and a team wouldn't have to use much $$$$ to get drew to play.

So yes, he is going to play for VANDY!!!!!!!

i am VERY AWARE of his academic standing i know he has grades for vandy i am wondering though where will he play i hope he ends up having a great career there because he is a great kid with a great family