top players

wing-T-01

QUOTE(mom23n2sports @ Feb 12 2007 - 05:42 PM) 826369136[/snapback]

The Brentwood A's have both Navery Moore and Matt Williams who you are referring to...they are currently ranked number 3 in the nation behind

the East Cobb Astros out of Atlanta and a team out of CA. It is my understanding that they also have Sonny Gray and Casey Dykes. This is a team to watch!

yeah thats right i couldnt remember Navery's name...and Sonny and Casey play with them too, its all coming back to me now. this is going to be a great year of baseball with some of the top players around all in one county, and another name not mentioned yet P.J Franceskian(sp?) star pitcher from Ravenwood, kids got an arm!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wysiwyg @ Feb 13 2007 - 02:07 PM) 826370345[/snapback]

yeah thats right i couldnt remember Navery's name...and Sonny and Casey play with them too, its all coming back to me now. this is going to be a great year of baseball with some of the top players around all in one county, and another name not mentioned yet P.J Franceskian(sp?) star pitcher from Ravenwood, kids got an arm!!!

Rob Kurtz is also pitching for the Brentwood A's this year..Wilson Nealy (MBA) Ben Burgess (Brentwood) Jordan Jones (Brentwood Academy) and Matt McGee (Brentwood) were named to the AAU Junior Olympic Team last summer ...all play on the A's team. I believe all of the above are 08 grads.