District 4aaa

HB2021

QUOTE(alex1118 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826390836[/snapback]Ahhhh HB2021, I feel sorry for you my friend. Obviously, you go to Bearden, and because of that, I feel for you. I mean, I really honestly do. It must stink to be second best to your rival, Farragut, in almost every single aspect of well....pretty much everything. Your argument about Bearden beating Farragut last year 4 times humors me a lot....whats funny is who wakes up everything morning and puts on a State Championship ring? Yea, thats right...Farragut does.

just do us all a favor, and come to the realization that you're second best.

Farragut > Bearden

Actually, I graduated from Powell.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HB2021 @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826392803[/snapback]enough is enough, let it go.

HB20/21 I go out of town, come back and see that pompasity has pervaded this message board. Pompasity is what makes parent's try to take over booster clubs, thinking it will give their kid a rung up on much better players. Pompasity and all of its evil is what make a parent suggests that winter practices be played at a facility where their corpulency has help finance. Pompasity is what makes parents dismiss their child'd friend from travel teams in order to win more bowling trophies, so the pompous one brag at work in neigborhood. 4AAA message board does not need this pompasity, it just need HB20/21 insightful thoughts, comments and anysis. It seems that some viewers disagree with your rational and insightful missives These missive are required reading for those who require clear , consise ,and accurate thoughts. Without your experience and 4AAA yoda ness we would suffer from overt pompasity which is inexcusable. Please 4AAA viewers, accept HB20/21 as the risen yoda , the insightful genious that he is. Please do not be contariand. The result of this negativity is pervasive pompasity.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 26 2007 - 05:59 PM) 826390321[/snapback]i didnt flip off the student section of Powell. the flipping off was just a screw this not screw you. it wasnt directed at Powell in any way. it might have looked like because they were behind me and i did it as i walked out. im not going to flip off the Powell students when they didnt do anything to deserve it. everything i just said in that last post is correct. nacba where you even at the basketball game or are you just going by what you read from people on here?

im classless for getting thrown out of a basketball game then so is Bruce Pearl. UT might as well have been national champs in basketball last year because they didnt lose to Florida. Boise coulda been the national champs in football because they beat a team who beat a team who beat a team and so on til a team that lost to a team that lost to Boise beat Florida. is that hard to understand no. all i was trying to say is that if Farragut winning state was luck then why cant Bearden beating Farragut be luck.

you cant blame me for ruining this thread. i wasnt the one who brought up stuff from a completely different thread and a completely different sport.

shut your mouth, you are making farragut look bad

I am thinking about this year. I cant help it if HB2021 cant or wont answer the question that was originally asked.

we had moved on til you decided to talk about it again..

just so you all know if you didnt already.. i dont play for Farragut. so im not someone on the team just trying to talk trash. i try to avoid talking trash on here for baseball because like last year you never know what can happen.

like i said before i believe that Farragut will win the district..

I played in District 4aaa and came from one of the less talented teams last year and remember all the teams in the district were tough. We played along with all of them almost beating some of the top teams, and I think it just means anyone can win on any given day I mean it's baseball. Who ever wins a state championship deserves to win a state championship no matter who you are.

SD should be the favorite, both lefties are back, Holland and Bell. They also have Bentz(not sure about the spelling) back. They lost Hawn to an ACL injury, but, they still will be good. WB was a young team last year and their best pitcher is back. They have a lot of experience. I believe it will be between WB and Bearden as Bearden returns all their pitching. They lost their big hitters from last year. They do have a lot of experience, but, they need several players to step up. Farragut comes next as they lost Capatano and you cannot replace a pitcher like that. I do not know of any shut down pitchers they have unless an unknown steps up. They do have experience. Maryville is next. Then comes Hertiage and SC followed by LC. Remember, this is just an opinion.