District 4aaa

HB2021

QUOTE(Lisa44786 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:54 AM) 826396750[/snapback]HB2021, you arent even in high school! Get a life!

HB 20/21 does have a life. His life revolves around the 4AAA truth. In a constant battle against pompasity our resident 4AAA yoda is all knowing always correct. He stand for truth and justice. His lifetime has rrevoved around a battle against unbrideled pompasity.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ron Burgandy @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:26 PM) 826399287[/snapback]....all this talk about Bearden and Farragut. What about South-Doyle? Are they done now that Hawn is out of the picture? I heard that they have 8 kids who have signed to go on to play college ball. If thats true, I don't see how they can be so overlooked... Anyone know?

don't get yourself wrong, no one is overlooking South Doyle. everyone knows how talented they are even without Hawn, for that matter William Blount definately deserves to be looked at in the same regard as the other three

QUOTE(Ron Burgandy @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:26 PM) 826399287[/snapback]....all this talk about Bearden and Farragut. What about South-Doyle? Are they done now that Hawn is out of the picture? I heard that they have 8 kids who have signed to go on to play college ball. If thats true, I don't see how they can be so overlooked... Anyone know?

the reason no one is talkinga bout them is because no one from South Doyle is on here talking about them. im sure some people know a few things about them but not enough to talk about them day in and day out on here especially if they dont even go there or live there or anything. IMO. Im sure South Doyle will do just fine this year.

SD is still going to be good even with the loss of Hawn. They have about everyone returning and they also have a freshman Matt Kirkland who is going to step in this year and make an impact. William blount has about everyone coming back this year so they are going to be in the running also. Beardon has an impressive pitching staff and the acquiring of Johnathon Byrd behind the plate is going to help. They lost a lot of offensive and experience last year with Roach, Alexander, Miller, Wells, and Reynolds graduating. They will be happy to get Dawson back because he will help there lineup. What can you say about Farragut there always a force in the District and they were young last year so all the kids can do is get better.

QUOTE(downtown @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826400024[/snapback]SD is still going to be good even with the loss of Hawn. They have about everyone returning and they also have a freshman Matt Kirkland who is going to step in this year and make an impact. William blount has about everyone coming back this year so they are going to be in the running also. Beardon has an impressive pitching staff and the acquiring of Johnathon Byrd behind the plate is going to help. They lost a lot of offensive and experience last year with Roach, Alexander, Miller, Wells, and Reynolds graduating. They will be happy to get Dawson back because he will help there lineup. What can you say about Farragut there always a force in the District and they were young last year so all the kids can do is get better.

SD not only lost Cody Hawn, they lost Ryan White who would have been a starting infielder to an ACL injury also.

South Doyle should be the pick to win the district. They return 10 seniors. Three ot the best pitchers around in Holland, Bell and Brentz. They also have one of the best ss around in Chad Zurcher.

Willam Blount is also very good. Their ace is back, Mark McGill. They were young last year and have several very good players back in Andrew Clabough and Morgan Costner.

This is a very tough district.

Its going to be interesting to see how it goes this year. I know Beardon and Farragut play each other to start there district seasons off so that will be interesting. I think it will be Ramsey Vs. Phannell which will be fun to watch. Does anyone know if Curt Powell will be back for this game? I heard he has mono. Then i know Farragut and SD play play that same week so the 1st week in the district is going to be a very important one.

QUOTE(downtown @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826400726[/snapback]Its going to be interesting to see how it goes this year. I know Beardon and Farragut play each other to start there district seasons off so that will be interesting. I think it will be Ramsey Vs. Phannell which will be fun to watch. Does anyone know if Curt Powell will be back for this game? I heard he has mono. Then i know Farragut and SD play play that same week so the 1st week in the district is going to be a very important one.

Bearden might pitch Drake Little as he has come on strong since last year.