District 4aaa

HB2021

WB wins 4-3 over SD!!!!

[/quoute

Great game pitched my both starters Mcgill and holland. it was actually 5-3. three run home run by brentz in the top of the 8th. then WB got bases loaded and an RBI single, then Claibough, sorry if thats wrong, hit a walk off grand slam. Holland and Mcgill both came out after the 7th. Great game by both teams

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was an amazing display of pitching....Mcgill and Holland put on an absolute clinic all the way thru 7 innings....i have to give william blunt their props...this was one for the books...you cant get any better for a high school game....scorless thru 7 and a 3 run homerun to put the #1 team in the district up and then the guy who hit the homerun goes into pitch and threw very good...bryce brentz still threw id said upper 80's after playing a full game in center and hitting a homerun...and william blunt couldnt have asked for a better hitter at the plate for this situation....Claybough(sp) hit a walk off grandslam to win the game....yet again this was an amazing game...the only that could have been better about this game was the umpires....both sets of teams and fans can agree that behind the plate the umpire was inconsistant with a bad strike zone and the feild umpire could have made some better calls...well thanks for ur ears...good luck to Willy B...i hear they have beardan and farragut comin up i hope yal beat em....and good luck to south doyle u all are still the team to beat

QUOTE(DOC.HOLIDAY @ Apr 2 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826428625[/snapback]this was an amazing display of pitching....Mcgill and Holland put on an absolute clinic all the way thru 7 innings....i have to give william blunt their props...this was one for the books...you cant get any better for a high school game....scorless thru 7 and a 3 run homerun to put the #1 team in the district up and then the guy who hit the homerun goes into pitch and threw very good...bryce brentz still threw id said upper 80's after playing a full game in center and hitting a homerun...and william blunt couldnt have asked for a better hitter at the plate for this situation....Claybough(sp) hit a walk off grandslam to win the game....yet again this was an amazing game...the only that could have been better about this game was the umpires....both sets of teams and fans can agree that behind the plate the umpire was inconsistant with a bad strike zone and the feild umpire could have made some better calls...well thanks for ur ears...good luck to Willy B...i hear they have beardan and farragut comin up i hope yal beat em....and good luck to south doyle u all are still the team to beat

Thanks my cheerleading buddy! Now you can move on to more important things I guess.

Great game by the Govs, however, Maryville is coming up next and need to get focus on that, always great build up when you play a rival. Hopefully won't give it away again this time /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Hammer Head @ Apr 3 2007 - 12:50 PM) 826428940[/snapback]Baseball has fans, cheerleaders, parents and all kinds of observers.

yea but this actually about the sport...its not about some kid who rides the bench and gets picked on at school...so he gets a coacht name so noone nos who it is

QUOTE(Smooth Operator @ Apr 3 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826429124[/snapback]Now that South Doyle was upset, does that change anyone's opinion of who will actually win District 4 AAA?

All thoughts are welcome.

SD is still the favorite, but, you cannot count out Bearden, Farragut and WB. Still a lot of baseball to be played. Whoever is hot at tournament time. For that matter, you cannot count out Maryville either although that is a long shot.