District 4aaa

HB2021

QUOTE(Ron Burgandy @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826431089[/snapback]Farragut is still the team to beat...no doubt. They are hot right now, and I dont know if anyone can beat them.....not even the "great" South Doyle. Guess we'll see on Monday. Oh....and all you SD fans in left, heads up! We'll be hitting a few at your rednecks who grill out there.

man if u hit one to me while im at the left feild party i will hand deleiver u one of my awarding winning burgers....hahaha...and just so u no...u are the same as we are ur just a redneck with money...if u were born in TN u r a redneck...i hate to be the one to tell ya...haha

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ron Burgandy @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826431089[/snapback]Farragut is still the team to beat...no doubt. They are hot right now, and I dont know if anyone can beat them.....not even the "great" South Doyle. Guess we'll see on Monday. Oh....and all you SD fans in left, heads up! We'll be hitting a few at your rednecks who grill out there.

man if u hit a homerun to me while im at the left feild party i will hand deleiver u one of my awarding winning burgers....hahaha...and just so u no...u are the same as we are ur just a redneck with money...if u were born in TN u r a redneck...i hate to be the one to tell ya...haha

QUOTE(DOC.HOLIDAY @ Apr 6 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826431767[/snapback]man if u hit a homerun to me while im at the left feild party i will hand deleiver u one of my awarding winning burgers....hahaha...and just so u no...u are the same as we are ur just a redneck with money...if u were born in TN u r a redneck...i hate to be the one to tell ya...haha

Doc- You better stick to making those award winning HB's. Maybe Burger King will give you a job after HS. Your sportscasting results and spelling are atrocious. I thought I taught you better than that in my Social Studies class. Uh OH! I didn't want to divulge my identity. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I will see you around school on Monday.

QUOTE(Hammer Head @ Apr 7 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826431831[/snapback]Doc- You better stick to making those award winning HB's. Maybe Burger King will give you a job after HS. Your sportscasting results and spelling are atrocious. I thought I taught you better than that in my Social Studies class. Uh OH! I didn't want to divulge my identity. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I will see you around school on Monday.

hey wat can u expect....i go to South Doyle....haha...i havent had a social studies class i have had World History and World Geography and neither of those have to do with spelling or journalism skills...and surprisingly I have a job and will be manager next month....and u dont seem to be to smart urself bc we dont have school monday that is an inservice day....i think i no who u r

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826433435[/snapback]thanks for the farragut score...can anybody recap it?

I heard it was 2-2 going into the 3rd I think and Farragut made a fielding error (something like one fielder called off another who had a better shot at the ball and then the one who called the other guy off missed the catch) and the guy for SD that got on base scored later that inning. Also Ramsey didn't pitch for Farragut. I don't know why but thats what I was told.

That's all I know about the game.