District 4aaa

HB2021

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Riverdaleman. We might as well keep going. It has brought it on to another thread. It will never give it up. It is too jealous.

Congrats to Maryville for both of their wins on Tuesday and good luck to them and South Doyle at Region. <-- It won't even know what to think about that comment. Maybe it will finally give up and realize I have done nothing wrong. BTW I do mean everything I have said towards it and about Maryville and SD. So good luck Maryville and SD.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 8 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826455117[/snapback]Come on Riverdaleman. We might as well keep going. It has brought it on to another thread. It will never give it up. It is too jealous.

Congrats to Maryville for both of their wins on Tuesday and good luck to them and South Doyle at Region. <-- It won't even know what to think about that comment. Maybe it will finally give up and realize I have done nothing wrong. BTW I do mean everything I have said towards it and about Maryville and SD. So good luck Maryville and SD.

Maryville 11 Lenior City 7. William Blount 10 Maryville 1. William blount advances not Maryville

William Blount has finally got themselves were they deserve this year. They have worked hard and it has paid off. Both sides of the field last night showed class on the winning side and losing. Its a good rivalry to have but its even better when they leave it on the field. Maryville has some good kids on their team and so does WB. Congrats to both. WB plays SD tonight at 4pm. Not sure if it really means anything since they are both going to the region. But its still ought to be a good game.

QUOTE(sportsrmylife @ May 9 2007 - 06:44 AM) 826455187[/snapback]William Blount has finally got themselves were they deserve this year. They have worked hard and it has paid off. Both sides of the field last night showed class on the winning side and losing. Its a good rivalry to have but its even better when they leave it on the field. Maryville has some good kids on their team and so does WB. Congrats to both. WB plays SD tonight at 4pm. Not sure if it really means anything since they are both going to the region. But its still ought to be a good game.

Well , it means who is district champ, so I think it does means something, and you obviously are from William Blount becaus no one besides someone from WB would say they have class, I would say they are one of the more classless teams around, now I did not say they can not play the game

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ May 9 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826455192[/snapback]you obviously are from William Blount becaus no one besides someone from WB would say they have class, I would say they are one of the more classless teams around,

Which school are you from?

It looks like you should take a good, long look in the mirror before bashing anyone else...the way I see it, the classless people are the ones taking shots at other schools and fans for no reason

QUOTE(venom @ May 9 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826455306[/snapback]well I remember hearing something about a wb player talking trash to a farragut pitcher as he rounded third after hitting a home run. that's pretty classless.

Well I can't say he didn't because I was not there. However, EVERY school at some point talks trash its just part of the game. When someone points blame it's just because they are upset at whoever won. THAT is classless in my opinion; just say good game and be done with it. I'll admit I have said things here and there, and I know other schools have because they have said it to me /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.

QUOTE(WBMD83 @ May 9 2007 - 02:08 PM) 826455505[/snapback]Well I can't say he didn't because I was not there. However, EVERY school at some point talks trash its just part of the game. When someone points blame it's just because they are upset at whoever won. THAT is classless in my opinion; just say good game and be done with it. I'll admit I have said things here and there, and I know other schools have because they have said it to me /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.

The question remains however whether or not trash talking either on the field or from the bleachers or on this board is a classy act?

It is one thing to be upset because you lost a game (and very understandable to be upset and dissappointed) it is an entirely different thing to verbally degrade another team, or the umpires while your ranting about that loss.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826455508[/snapback]The question remains however whether or not trash talking either on the field or from the bleachers or on this board is a classy act?

It is one thing to be upset because you lost a game (and very understandable to be upset and dissappointed) it is an entirely different thing to verbally degrade another team, or the umpires while your ranting about that loss.

I don't nessecarly think its classy just that everyone does it at some point. When your playing with lets say friends in the backyard, you probally trashtalk some then I think that during games if you keep it away from actully cussing players, coaches, or refs out it's alright. It has always been like that and probally won't change. After a game however I don't think thats fair no matter if you win or lose. Don't be rubbing it in if you win, or cast blame if you lose.

QUOTE(WBMD83 @ May 9 2007 - 03:03 PM) 826455549[/snapback]Don't be rubbing it in if you win, or cast blame if you lose.

I think that is the true definition of sportsmanship WBMD83.

Gracious in winning and gracious in losing.

I just never have been able to understand how people can think that by bashing other teams they will look like a better team.

But perhaps I was brought up with old fashion values that all people deserve respect. Whereas todays teens hate everyone.

Just because you beat the team I cheer for in a sporting event does not make you a trashy team... but if you open your mouth to slander and trash talk then in my oppinion you are a pile of beetle dung.