Smith County vs. Cannon County who wins?

Falcons15

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Falcons15 @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:34 PM) 826369206[/snapback]

Well this Thursday is crunch time for Smith County and Cannon County with the winner moving on to the tourny and the loser heading home...should be an interesting game.

Well, yes it is crunch time for both teams. But it was crunch time for Cannon tonight because they played Dekalb. There biggest rival. Or one of there biggest. And I think the winner of that game is who Smith will play on Thursday. But I hope that Smith Co. can pull it out too. I think all teams need this, but i am for smith.

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 12 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826369524[/snapback]

Well, yes it is crunch time for both teams. But it was crunch time for Cannon tonight because they played Dekalb. There biggest rival. Or one of there biggest. And I think the winner of that game is who Smith will play on Thursday. But I hope that Smith Co. can pull it out too. I think all teams need this, but i am for smith.

You don't have a clue. Smith plays Cannon Thurs. Cannon has won plenty of district games in the last seven years. Trousdale in 7-AA?Are you kidding? You surely aren't a sophmore in this district.

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 12 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826369524[/snapback]

These teams will be meating for the third time this year so they should know what each other is going to do. It will come down to the team who executes their system the best. Cannon is coming off a big win vs Dekalb so they shoud have some momentum

QUOTE(Falcons15 @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:34 PM) 826369206[/snapback]

Well this Thursday is crunch time for Smith County and Cannon County with the winner moving on to the tourny and the loser heading home...should be an interesting game.

These two teams meet again on Thursday, and the Lions are coming off of a big win against rival Dekalb Co. I think this one ends up just like the one at Cannon Co. Cannon Co. rolls on. Lion Pride!

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826370446[/snapback]

These two teams meet again on Thursday, and the Lions are coming off of a big win against rival Dekalb Co. I think this one ends up just like the one at Cannon Co. Cannon Co. rolls on. Lion Pride!

Well even though cannon county county did beat dekalb, which will definitely give them a boost, smith county has a lot of emotion also comin into this game, but I think it should be good it really all depends on who gets hot. We know both teams can shoot the three. Good luck Owls.

QUOTE(Falcons15 @ Feb 13 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826370498[/snapback]

Well even though cannon county county did beat dekalb, which will definitely give them a boost, smith county has a lot of emotion also comin into this game, but I think it should be good it really all depends on who gets hot. We know both teams can shoot the three. Good luck Owls.

That's true. Personally I think it will come sown to foul shots. If Cannon keeps up their horrible foul shot percentage in the fourth quarter, they'll be in trouble. The three will be a key factor, too.

QUOTE(ruthlessdcfan08 @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:54 PM) 826372076[/snapback]

Smith take out the tall red head and poopyfaced refs and the game is yours lol

Not really. We have two other players that average around as many points as or more than McCall. Any of these three can be a threat tonight. Lions win by nine. Lion Pride!

QUOTE(ForLoveOfTheGame @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826372477[/snapback]

Either of these teams have the ability to cause some problems for the other 7AA teams.

Very true

Cannon has been close all year. If they are going to put it together now is the time. They are, In my opinion, going to put it together and make this tourney interesting. They are a good group of kids and I wish nothing but the best for those seniors. Go get them Kendall, Mark, Chris, and Caleb. The season starts over now. Listen, do your job, and make us proud. Lion Pride!!