Smith County vs. Cannon County who wins?

Falcons15

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BaGdaD BeN @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:50 AM) 826372761[/snapback]

I think that if I was another coach in 7AA I would rather have to play Smith than Cannon.You should beat both but Cannon is more dangerous.

this is true cannon is more dagerous and if they play to their talent level they could easily slip up an win this district they have not put 4 quarters together all year if they do watch out ill take cannon by ten tonight.

QUOTE(bfan @ Feb 15 2007 - 03:19 PM) 826373299[/snapback]

Cannon has come so close all year, that is the kind on teams you have to look out for. I think Cannon comes on strong in the district, so I am going with Cannon to win.

Smith Co. wins/ It was a good effort Cannon, but pack it up and try again next year. To all you seniors, you played your hearts out and we couldn't have asked for a better effort from you guys. it was a hard fought season and i want to say I'm proud of you. Good luck in the future! Lion Pride!

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826374507[/snapback]

Guess i was wrong about the 12 point W for the owls. It was a hard fought game on both sides. I would like to commend the Smith County fans on their effort. They were completly surrounded and were actually louder than the Cannon fans at some points of the game. But anyway, looks like Cannon is going in the right direction.

They lose alot of good seniors this year.