Elizabethton Track

LikeNoOther1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cosbytrackxc @ Mar 26 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826423233[/snapback]Me and some of my boys watched gphs, they did beat us and uncoi? in long distance but its really where the sprinting guys. That is wats challanging soo i hope to see somebody in the 400 m, maybe someone can beat my 51.

first of all, i'll go ahead and speak for the rest of us and say that ryan williamson and spencer porter will definitely beat your 51 at regionals. if your last name is trent, from cosby, you ran a 57.09 at cocke county, which might get you in the top 10 at regionals, especially since most 4x400 splits run faster than that. (not to mention you have to run a 57.00 to even qualify for regionals.) where was this 51 at?

and, by the way, the last time i checked, sprints weren't the only events in track, so please acknowledge that distance and field events are of equal importance.

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 26 2007 - 06:22 PM) 826423315[/snapback]first of all, i'll go ahead and speak for the rest of us and say that ryan williamson and spencer porter will definitely beat your 51 at regionals. if your last name is trent, from cosby, you ran a 57.09 at cocke county, which might get you in the top 10 at regionals, especially since most 4x400 splits run faster than that. (not to mention you have to run a 57.00 to even qualify for regionals.) where was this 51 at?

and, by the way, the last time i checked, sprints weren't the only events in track, so please acknowledge that distance and field events are of equal importance.

yea your right distance is important but i heard that your relays wasnt to good i mean they might have just said that but i mean you need a stronger sprint group if you all still want to win regionals and sectionals but good luck to you all in your season and let me know how you all doing often yea and your right i dont think anyone from cosby ran a 51 lol /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(LikeNoOther1 @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826433546[/snapback]Elizabethton has field taken care of. At least throwing wise.

Let's see, at the Appalachian St. HS Invite here are the results for throwing...

Shotput

Ray, Jordan 46-05

---Not bad, but he'll still have McPherson and Banks from Trezevant to contend with

Discus

Ray, Jordan 109-00

-- That won't even win girls state disc

Long Jump

-- Best is Waters at 18-06, won't even qualify

No one in HJ, PV, or TJ (they didn't have TJ at the meet so I dunno if you have a TJer or not).

Thats hardly close to having the field events taken care of when you only have (from what I can tell) a shot at one field event to win. IMO I don't think Ray will win state anyways, McPherson and Banks will be too much to handle.

QUOTE(flatline17 @ Apr 15 2007 - 01:23 PM) 826437962[/snapback]Let's see, at the Appalachian St. HS Invite here are the results for throwing...

Shotput

Ray, Jordan 46-05

---Not bad, but he'll still have McPherson and Banks from Trezevant to contend with

Discus

Ray, Jordan 109-00

-- That won't even win girls state disc

Long Jump

-- Best is Waters at 18-06, won't even qualify

No one in HJ, PV, or TJ (they didn't have TJ at the meet so I dunno if you have a TJer or not).

Thats hardly close to having the field events taken care of when you only have (from what I can tell) a shot at one field event to win. IMO I don't think Ray will win state anyways, McPherson and Banks will be too much to handle.

ok 4 one bruce throws the disc for us and at appy state he was hurt and cant even spin cause hes kness are swolen fron thurs trying to do the 110 hurdels but you might be right jordon ray might not win i mean at least he will make it HAVE YOU EVEN MADE IT OR DO YOU EVEN THROW /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> but yea we really dont have a long jumper even though waters did scracth cause he landed on his side at 20.8 your not alowed to land on your side in NC but m sure your from a school who is just loaded with track stars so good luck /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and bruce has thrown in disc 156 not even a week ago

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Apr 15 2007 - 04:44 PM) 826438030[/snapback]ok 4 one bruce throws the disc for us and at appy state he was hurt and cant even spin cause hes kness are swolen fron thurs trying to do the 110 hurdels but you might be right jordon ray might not win i mean at least he will make it HAVE YOU EVEN MADE IT OR DO YOU EVEN THROW /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> but yea we really dont have a long jumper even though waters did scracth cause he landed on his side at 20.8 your not alowed to land on your side in NC but m sure your from a school who is just loaded with track stars so good luck /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and bruce has thrown in disc 156 not even a week ago

congratulations, your going to get 2 people out in field events for state. that will get u probably 10 points

1ST CLAY ADAMS BA 9:46 2ND MAHONY MC 9:57 3RD SCHMIDT BA 10:08 4TH CAPISTRAIN LHS 11:18 5TH KENDRICK LHS 11:21

That's the actual results on TennesseeRunner.

Translated....

1. Clay Adams, Brentwood Academy, 9:46

2. Brandon Mahaney, Macon County, 9:57

3. Eric Schmidt, Brentwood Academy, 10:08

As for the others from LaVernge I have no idea.