Top goalkeepers

knoxgk

QUOTE(tnfc490 @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826399679[/snapback]junior year is when you're supposed to start getting looked at, so a lot of juniors are being talked to by schools. anyway, last time i talked to james he was talking to UAB also.

Keeper from BHS(Brentwood High) is very good, MBA( Trey McMinn) and BGA have very good keepers in middle-tennesee, not to leave anyone out, but those are the ones that I have seen play so far this year

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(goalieman101 @ Mar 8 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826405041[/snapback]James , uhhh well i forgot his last name is freaking amazing. he plays for riverdale. hes the state goalkeeper for the u17s i think. hes extremely good. He has a shot at the u17 national team from what i hear. he plays for tnfc in the off season.

Holt is his last name and he is one of three keepers for the U17 ODP and one of two keepers for TNFC. He is very good and one of the top in the state. He is not going to the U17 National Team.

Tyler Burns--He is a junior this year. He's not playing highschool. He played for the Nashville Metro's Reserve team last year, and will be playing for them again this year. He came on as a sub in one of the Metro's preseason games (youngest player ever to do so). I forget who they were playing at the time. This kids amazing. His agility is second to none. He could stand to work on his aggressivness though. And he's still a bit skinny.

Jarret "Buffet" Miller strikes fear into the hearts of his opponents eyes when he steps onto the field. He definitely has the intimidation factor going for him, and if you don't think so...just wait till he takes you out! He might get some cards this season, but Buffet is a pure physical goalie and is one of the best at coming out at strikers.

QUOTE(Saprissista @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826406317[/snapback]Tyler Burns--He is a junior this year. He's not playing highschool. He played for the Nashville Metro's Reserve team last year, and will be playing for them again this year. He came on as a sub in one of the Metro's preseason games (youngest player ever to do so). I forget who they were playing at the time. This kids amazing. His agility is second to none. He could stand to work on his aggressivness though. And he's still a bit skinny.

He is not as good as his resume may seem...my club team beat the Nashville Metros junor team and i know some "close" friends that scored some lackluster goals on him. He has the body and size for a keeper but needs to work on his soccer sense. If he can achieve this he will be great though