Top goalkeepers

knoxgk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cheamilion @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:25 PM) 826391668[/snapback]I haven't saw our keeper actually play yet, and don't know many others, so i won't say one.

But im wondering, was CSAS's keeper last year a Sr.? That guy was amazing against us last year.

Chris Penn was a junior last year, and he gets my vote as one of this year's top keepers. He will be playing at Maryville next year. Also, Webb's keeper is awesome.

QUOTE(AstonVillian @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826406929[/snapback]He is not as good as his resume may seem...my club team beat the Nashville Metros junor team and i know some "close" friends that scored some lackluster goals on him. He has the body and size for a keeper but needs to work on his soccer sense. If he can achieve this he will be great though

What is your club team?

QUOTE(knoxgk @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826374531[/snapback]Who are the top goalkeepers this year?

i hear that the gallatin goalie....Shawn something i think Cummings.....i hear he is very good....and he is only a sophmore....he started ova a junior last year....when the junior started his whole sophmore year also.....he has 8 shutouts...and 9 goals scored apon this year....5 against brentwood becuz his defense acted like they didnt want to play that game....and offense didnt wanna play either....he made some awesome saves in that game to....it shouldve been like 12-0 but Shawn pulled some amazings saves.....