District 7a Championship

swanson71

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 17 2007 - 12:17 PM) 826376152[/snapback]

This should be a dandy to watch. I believe the depth and bench play of RBS will give them the advantage. Much like the Bean girl from JC did earlier in the week against Pickett Co.

Jim Brown is establishing his team for next year in this tourney after losing 4 from last year he comes back plays for championship this year and only looses 1,but she is a good one, next year will be interesting.

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826376257[/snapback]

Where's 7a and devil on this game...haven't heard from them yet...

Actually i don't think JC has much of a chance in this game. RBS is just way to strong, but check back with me in a week or so and ask me this same question about the Region Championship as things might be different!

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826376325[/snapback]

Actually i don't think JC has much of a chance in this game. RBS is just way to strong, but check back with me in a week or so and ask me this same question about the Region Championship as things might be different!

Now don't that sound just like something a coach would say Hey DF good seeing you again and glad to see you on the bench. I didn't know that you were coaching when I talked to you earlier. I'll bet you have had a blast this year. And with your son coming up the next few years that will be something special for you and him. Best of luck to you and the Blue Devils.

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826376257[/snapback]

Where's 7a and devil on this game...haven't heard from them yet...

I can't agree with devil on this, I have left hints on other threads. Jackson Co. wins district, just pick em in Big Ones and beat Muffin.............I may be passing some inside info along.

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826376325[/snapback]Actually i don't think JC has much of a chance in this game. RBS is just way to strong, but check back with me in a week or so and ask me this same question about the Region Championship as things might be different!

Watch it they may not be playing in a week or so...I'd hate to see Gville, Westmorland, or Monterey put them out of regions...

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Feb 17 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826376743[/snapback]I can't agree with devil on this, I have left hints on other threads. Jackson Co. wins district, just pick em in Big Ones and beat Muffin.............I may be passing some inside info along.

Well nothing bad can come from winning or losing this game, I bet both teams go out play their hearts out and try and win them a ball game...I look for and extremely exciting game to see...

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Feb 17 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826376743[/snapback]I can't agree with devil on this, I have left hints on other threads. Jackson Co. wins district, just pick em in Big Ones and beat Muffin.............I may be passing some inside info along.

Well 7A I'll have to agree with you on this one. I think the one of the best coaches in games situations wins this one by 4.

JC 42

RBS 38

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 19 2007 - 03:26 PM) 826379487[/snapback]i hear she's found a man in jackson co. fell in lust and just don't have the time or energy to post anymore

My sweetie knows I just have one man and he is not from jackson co. I have been quietly watching the Big Red Train and I don't expect any derailments tonight, but the ride is a little unnerving.