Tennessee High vs. Science Hill

TNtnns_07

QUOTE(skunk @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826382992[/snapback]Cap,

Congratulations on what has thusfar been a great year for the Vikings. I feel the same about the Indians. Neither game between the two this year has been decided by a referee and don't expect that to be the determining factor tonight. Two really good teams, two really good coaching staffs, two really good groups of fans, one really good location...and it's for a championship trophy...I'd say that's really good...not controversial, just real good...win or lose there is another day (at home)...

Best of luck to you and yours, tonight and on down the road...

Roll Tribe Roll

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:11 PM) 826382984[/snapback]Not sure where the DB fans are thinking this is a win in the bag after watching the poor shooting by the Tribe Monday and watching the Vikings play lights out...16-17 from the free throw line and only 3 2nd half turnovers against the Science Hill press! And after watching the previous game at Viking Hall between the 2 that was nip and tuck all the way...if TN High makes there free throws that night it could have been a different outcome....so lets play the game and see what happens...hey there's a novel idea

Now that’s what I’m talking about…class and style!!!

You see Billybob you can fly your colors proudly and stand behind your team while at the same time showing respect to the opposition.

For the record marronandgray, I was at the DB-Volunteer game and witnessed the Falcon’s deliberate strong-arm tactics. I just had to put something in my post to get your attention.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826383079[/snapback]Now that’s what I’m talking about…class and style!!!

You see Billybob you can fly your colors proudly and stand behind your team while at the same time showing respect to the opposition.

For the record marronandgray, I was at the DB-Volunteer game and witnessed the Falcon’s deliberate strong-arm tactics. I just had to put something in my post to get your attention.

I've said all season that TN High has played as consitent as any team. Nothing spectacular just fundamentally sound as always. I was very impressed Monday how they just flat outplayed the Toppers. Very good floor game and knocking down the free throws (Young 10-10!). Only 3 turnovers against the agressive press and never letting Wattad get into a groove. I would not be at all surprised if they wallked away with the hardware...dissappointed but not surprised. I also see the Big 9 having 3 teams come out of Saturday's matchups...who knows maybe all 4

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826383079[/snapback]For the record marronandgray, I was at the DB-Volunteer game and witnessed the Falcon’s deliberate strong-arm tactics. I just had to put something in my post to get your attention.

Hey watchout now...they'll start a thread about you if ya keep talking that way

QUOTE(roundballjunkie @ Feb 20 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826381341[/snapback]Unless something has changed, it's 1 (Big 9) vs 4 (IMAC) and 2 (IMAC) vs 3 (Big 9) in the same bracket...somebody is going to the house early...

This is correct.

Saturday Match-ups:

Greeneville hosts the Science Hill/Volunteer loser

Cherokee hosts the Science Hill/Volunteer winner

TN High/Kingsport winner hosts Morristown West

TN High/Kingsport loser hosts Morristown East

Shaping up to be a pretty good Regional Tournament.

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826383095[/snapback]... I also see the Big 9 having 3 teams come out of Saturday's matchups...who knows maybe all 4

I totally agree. Even though I didn't like Volunteer's goon squad tactics the other night, ya gotta respect their game and their effort...well at least (as a Viking fan) I do .

Good luck tonight to you and your young man...it will hopfully be a good one. Now I have to get out of here...I have a couple of people I need to pay before game time!!

I just have to say congrats to THS on winning districts. Now its off to regionals where the Vikings knock off MO. West and then play another doozy against Science Hill. Its gonna be a long week but i still have faith. We did it once and we can do it again. Watch out DB, we're comin for ya...unless of course they lose to Greenville. HAHAHA riiiight . Good luck to all Big 9 teams.