Tennessee High vs. Science Hill

TNtnns_07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 18 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826377358[/snapback]So its the semi-finals that everyone has been waiting on. THS against Science Hill. Science Hill one the last one but not by very much. Can they do it for the third time or will THS pull an upset over the Toppers? I have to go with the upset. GO VIKINGS!!!!

Not sure who's been waiting on this one - Science Hill will kill Tn High. Tn High doesnt have a chance.

QUOTE(chscougars1 @ Feb 18 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826377471[/snapback]Not sure who's been waiting on this one - Science Hill will kill Tn High. Tn High doesnt have a chance.

Your obviously one of the rednecks that sit in our student section and make us look bad. Before you post why dont you find out a little bit about what has went on this year. Tn High hasnt been beaten by science hill that bad this year. At Tn high it went down until the buzzard. So instead of getting jealous that they beat us both times this year why not just go watch a good game. Atleast they are in regionals and we arent.

Tennessee High's style of play won't allow them to get killed,however I think Science Hill's depth and athleticism will eventually wear on them and they will be able to force a couple turnovers. The way the refs call the game will be a big factor,if they call it tight,Tn High could very easily pull the upset,if they let them play,SH's press will start to force quite a bit of turnovers. Ill say SH by 10

SH-55

TH-45

QUOTE(Cougarfan22 @ Feb 18 2007 - 04:07 PM) 826377765[/snapback]Your obviously one of the rednecks that sit in our student section and make us look bad. Before you post why dont you find out a little bit about what has went on this year. Tn High hasnt been beaten by science hill that bad this year. At Tn high it went down until the buzzard. So instead of getting jealous that they beat us both times this year why not just go watch a good game. Atleast they are in regionals and we arent.

In my OPINION - Science Hill and Wattad step it up a notch in post season play. Tn High is young and of course did not go to far last year in post play. Science Hill will win easily by 15+. Yes, I will go watch a good game when Science Hill plays DB!

QUOTE(chscougars1 @ Feb 18 2007 - 04:56 PM) 826377838[/snapback]In my OPINION - Science Hill and Wattad step it up a notch in post season play. Tn High is young and of course did not go to far last year in post play. Science Hill will win easily by 15+. Yes, I will go watch a good game when Science Hill plays DB!

Alright then you go watch that game, but I think this game will be tight. Id say a 5 point game either way it goes.

QUOTE(Cougarfan22 @ Feb 18 2007 - 04:07 PM) 826377765[/snapback]Your obviously one of the rednecks that sit in our student section and make us look bad. Before you post why dont you find out a little bit about what has went on this year. Tn High hasnt been beaten by science hill that bad this year. At Tn high it went down until the buzzard. So instead of getting jealous that they beat us both times this year why not just go watch a good game. Atleast they are in regionals and we arent.

So Cap, you made a new screen name posing to be a Central fan? Seriously, if you were trying to fool us don't post about TN High and your boy everytime.