Tennessee High vs. Science Hill

TNtnns_07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cougarball52 @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826379086[/snapback]So Cap, you made a new screen name posing to be a Central fan? Seriously, if you were trying to fool us don't post about TN High and your boy everytime.

You are a Clown !!! I know we aren't use to a Central fan making a undistorted and sensible post but believe it or not cougarfan22 did...and I might add that it was pretty much right on target. By the way...they don't make enough money to make me (or probably anyone else on here) to even pretend to be a Sullivan Central fan at this point!!!!

QUOTE(prouddad @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:24 PM) 826380262[/snapback]what happened in this game? did tn high shut down wattad?

Omar finished with 4 points. Did THS shut him down? I wouldn't go that far, but the Vikings defensive pressure along with limiting Omar's touches prevented him from getting into a rythem. I bet he didn't shoot 6 or 8 times the entire game.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826380019[/snapback]I guess I am the only one who had faith in them. And you know wat...that is all they needed. Hopefully they can do the same thursday against DB for the finals.

I had your back 07. I'm sure there are still haters out there that are going to call this win a fluke or say that the Hilltoppers "just had a bad game". But if you put this season in rewind...practically everybody the Vikings have beaten has somehow "just had a bad game". Hellooooooooo....when are we going to see the pattern here?! The fact is that there has only been one team to truly break the code on the Viking defense and only one other to truly shut the Vikings down offensively. Unfortunately we will play one of those teams in the Championship game. I'm sure the Vikings coaching staff recognize this and will adjust. We will be ready!!!

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826380430[/snapback]I had your back 07. I'm sure there are still haters out there that are going to call this win a fluke or say that the Hilltoppers "just had a bad game". But if you put this season in rewind...practically everybody the Vikings have beaten has somehow "just had a bad game". Hellooooooooo....when are we going to see the pattern here?! The fact is that there has only been one team to truly break the code on the Viking defense and only one other to truly shut the Vikings down offensively. Unfortunately we will play one of those teams in the Championship game. I'm sure the Vikings coaching staff recognize this and will adjust. We will be ready!!!

I know what ya mean cap, Not good to be a cougar fan anymore lol, but I had your boys back. They did a good job and I was a little off, it was a 6 point game not a 5. disregard all the other clowns that Are cougar fans because I dont think I will be in years to come but goodluck with DB. A tip would be to set your guys up for charges on Sensebaugh because he just tries to use strength and Volunteer didnt pick up on that. Hopefully you catch Sylvester on a bad day, keep a hand in his face and he will keep shooting until he finally makes one and as for Throp, good ball handler if not the best in the conference, but I dont think he will be too much of a threat with the 2-3 zone. The guys downlow punch that one in the chin and make it bleed some more and he wont be playing lol nah im just kidding but good luck with the TRIBE

QUOTE(chscougars1 @ Feb 18 2007 - 04:56 PM) 826377838[/snapback]In my OPINION - Science Hill and Wattad step it up a notch in post season play. Tn High is young and of course did not go to far last year in post play. Science Hill will win easily by 15+. Yes, I will go watch a good game when Science Hill plays DB!

Well you got it right except Science Hill didnt even win and Wattad didnt step it up, and oh TN high young last year too, so I dont guess you pay too much attention to the games. But then again your probably the one being taken out in handcuffs so you probably never get to watch a game. I was off to though it was actually a 6 point game not 5. Just remember I OWN YOU

I will be really, very, surprised if Tennessee High can come up with the win against DB, but who knows. I was surprised they beat Science Hill, then again not surprised because it shows that Science Hill is just like I have said before, nothing but a one man team. I really think it will be DB's game though. I hope it's DB's game. They deserve it this year.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826380705[/snapback]So does anyone think THS can win against DB also? I think if they play aggressive like they did with SHHS then they could go a long way in regionals. It will be interesting to see how they do.

If this game was played on a neutral floor, with unbiased refs from out of state, Dobyns-Bennett would win 18 out of 20 times. And I honestly do not believe that is an exageration. DB is clearly the more talented team out of the two. However, talent does not always win out. With that said, TN High will have home-court advantage which has proved to be HUGE in the Big 9. However, in the last 2 years, I would venture to say that no team has a better road record than the Indians.

So, Wednesday night, not only will DB be fighting against the crowd, they will also, most likely, be fighting against the refs as well. I do not say this to start up a huge debate about refs favoring this team, or that team, but anyone from this area knows that these refs kiss TN High's ###### so they get asked to call the Arby's because they make some really, really good money doing so. By that, I do not mean they "cheat" for one team or another. However, I do know that at least 2 of the refs in this area traveled to the Bahamas with TN High earlier this year, and many more seem to "magically" always call the big games up in Bristol.

After saying all of that, I would like to see a good, CLEAN, game that everyone can enjoy. Hopefully it does not come down to a refs whistle that decides the game in the end, because all of the Tri-Cities knows where that will end...