Region 3AA

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Indian Chief @ Feb 20 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826381751[/snapback]District 5AA Standings

1. McMinn Central

2. Tellico Plains

3. Polk Co.

4. Sweetwater

District 6AA Standings

1. Sequatchie Co.

2. Grundy Co.

3. Howard

4. Chattanooga Christian

On Friday 2/23

Sequatchie Co. Host Sweetwater

McMinn Central Host Chattanooga Christian

Grundy Co. Host Polk Co.

Tellico Plains Host Howard

Ok, here is my picks

[sequatchie over Sweetwater by 24

Central over Christian by 21

Polk over Grundy by 15

Tellico over Howard by 18... I hope that I got the points right(laughing)

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826385290[/snapback]I'd say it's split.

Central should beat CCS

Tellico should beat Howard

Sequatchie should destroy Sweetwater

but I'm thinking @ Grundy the Yellow Jackets should win.

It is so tough to get a win in Coalmont.

You might be wrong with Grundy county.. I am going to say that Sweetwater might give Sequatchie all that they want..

6AA still has a lot to prove as 5AA has dominated for a while.

Injuries could play a role in some games.

For Grundy I'm concerned about crowd turnout. The fans that have shown up to support the Lady Jackets have been great but the number turning out has been a huge disappointment if you ask me. Our home game for the first round of the district saw limited fans. Less than the night before for the play-in game for the boys. And the boys did not support the girls like the girls supported them that night. The Lady Jackets made t-shirts and painted up for the boys game and yelled all night even when the game was well in hand. It was pretty quiet the next night in the student section. If Polk brings a bigger crowd than we have tonight it will be shameful for Grundy Co. The Lady Jackets can and should win but a good crowd could help pump them up a bit on the way to victory.

Howard is capable of beating anyone depending on the officials. If you notice a football game breaking out in the first quarter and the officials letting it go, look out.

CCS is a very good team but they're off a fair amount from last year. Don't think they can do anything with Central.

Sequatchie is deadly and has plenty of weapons. Their crowd will be RABID in Dunlap tonight. Good luck coming out of "The Yellow Submarine" with any hearing left. I think something will have to be bad wrong in Dunlap for the Lady Indians not to win.

DL.

Sequatchie is the only 6AA that will win 5AA will take the other games. 5AA has much more competition within the district with 3 very good teams that will be more ready for tough games due to these battles. Sequatchie does have a chance of making the region championship but will not win. Seq after the 1st game will not have to worry about justifying a 50 point win like it did in many of its district games.

QUOTE(DelTavian @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:55 AM) 826385550[/snapback]6AA still has a lot to prove as 5AA has dominated for a while.

Injuries could play a role in some games.

For Grundy I'm concerned about crowd turnout. The fans that have shown up to support the Lady Jackets have been great but the number turning out has been a huge disappointment if you ask me. Our home game for the first round of the district saw limited fans. Less than the night before for the play-in game for the boys. And the boys did not support the girls like the girls supported them that night. The Lady Jackets made t-shirts and painted up for the boys game and yelled all night even when the game was well in hand. It was pretty quiet the next night in the student section. If Polk brings a bigger crowd than we have tonight it will be shameful for Grundy Co. The Lady Jackets can and should win but a good crowd could help pump them up a bit on the way to victory.

Howard is capable of beating anyone depending on the officials. If you notice a football game breaking out in the first quarter and the officials letting it go, look out.

CCS is a very good team but they're off a fair amount from last year. Don't think they can do anything with Central.

Sequatchie is deadly and has plenty of weapons. Their crowd will be RABID in Dunlap tonight. Good luck coming out of "The Yellow Submarine" with any hearing left. I think something will have to be bad wrong in Dunlap for the Lady Indians not to win.

DL.

Polk always has traveled well. Student section can get under anyone's skin. That might make the difference in that game.

QUOTE(JustDoIt1 @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826386095[/snapback]Sequatchie is the only 6AA that will win 5AA will take the other games. 5AA has much more competition within the district with 3 very good teams that will be more ready for tough games due to these battles. Sequatchie does have a chance of making the region championship but will not win. Seq after the 1st game will not have to worry about justifying a 50 point win like it did in many of its district games.

You hear that 6AA? Just don't even bother showing up. You're all second rate teams that don't have a prayer.

I guess I'll just stay home tonight.

DL.

QUOTE(JustDoIt1 @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826386095[/snapback]Sequatchie is the only 6AA that will win 5AA will take the other games. 5AA has much more competition within the district with 3 very good teams that will be more ready for tough games due to these battles. Sequatchie does have a chance of making the region championship but will not win. Seq after the 1st game will not have to worry about justifying a 50 point win like it did in many of its district games.

...Tellico-66, Howard-45...so far 5AA-1, 6AA-0