Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 8 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826432379[/snapback]Looks like Siegal will be playing in the "A" division. Congrats. This might solve some arguments we've been having depending on the draws. Who knows... maybe Parks will play Wishing and Siegal's 4 and 5 will play Webb's 4 and 5. Anyway, good luck and we will see you there.

Wow...your kidding me. Well it should be fun playing the best. I looked through the draws for B division and it looks like we'd have the majority of the one seeds so I guess it makes sense. Good luck to everyone it should be interesting.

Who all is in A? I'm assuming Webb, Baylor, McCallie, some others?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 8 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826432397[/snapback]Wow...your kidding me. Well it should be fun playing the best. I looked through the draws for B division and it looks like we'd have the majority of the one seeds so I guess it makes sense. Good luck to everyone it should be interesting.

Who all is in A? I'm assuming Webb, Baylor, McCallie, some others?

Yea it's Siegel, Webb, Baylor, McCallie, MBA, Science Hill, and a couple of others.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 5 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826430899[/snapback]Which courts do u think Webb will lose to DB ice10is? Im not trying to sound cocky but i will predict a 9-0 sweep. Considering we havent lost a singles match this whole year so far.

You havnt lost a singles okay nice. You have played who? THHS? Okay, and if we sweep doubles thats still like i predicted 6-3.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826433853[/snapback]You havnt lost a singles okay nice. You have played who? THHS? Okay, and if we sweep doubles thats still like i predicted 6-3.

I will be surprised if you win a match to be honest. You might win with Maloy at the 2 spot. Other than that, I don't see Webb losing.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 10 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826434047[/snapback]I will be surprised if you win a match to be honest. You might win with Maloy at the 2 spot. Other than that, I don't see Webb losing.

We won Maloy and Rodgers at doubles at 1. Maloy at 2 (Nice prediction!). Then our #3 (Ben Way) Who is usually consistent and deep stroker, struggled and lost. Our #4 Elijah Hankins, didnt hold serve. So on a good day i would put $ on DB over Webb. Webb wasnt impressive and showed up weak.