IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:01 AM) 826419344[/snapback]hey dz your guys are going to get it tonight.....we'll see how it all unfolds...with cutshaw pitching u guys dont have a chance....so good luck

now when you say don't have a chance, what exactly were the odds? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826417512[/snapback]1 mo-east

2 greeneville

3 mo-west

4 Jeff

5 Cherokee

6 cocke county

west is too cocky..thats all there is to it. doesn't matter what sport it is they think they're better than they really are.

Time to readjust a little unless the mighty Devils are gonna show aloooooooot of improvement.

The first two games of the Jefferson County-Greeneville series were really good ballgames with either team having a chance to win the games, those are the games you need to win to be a contender, Jefferson County did that and have started the season well. Last night the game was kind of dull and I felt that Greeneville never really got into the game, maybe the loss the night before took a lot out of them but the excitement wasn't there and their play kind of showed that. The season is young and there are some good things that they can take out of the series but I guess the bottom line is that winning is a major factor in confidence and enthusiasm. Keep working hard Devils!

QUOTE(guestuser @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826393721[/snapback]From what I have heard, Cherokee thinks they are the crap this year. A few of the players have even stooped low enough at recent basketball games to call other teams players bad names, sit on the front row of the bleachers and yell obsenities at players that played on the basketball teams.

From what I have seen of Cherokee they only have one pitcher that is decent, low 80s at his best. They have a few position players that are DECENT, but that is it, probably wouldnt even be starting at any other IMAC school except Cocke Co.

Cherokee won a few games last year, and now they think they are Science Hill or somebody. They didnt even win the IMAC...Go figure..

Wow what how old are you 7? you sound like someone just stole your milk money.

As for the FANS yelling take that up with them not the players.

Couldn't start anywhere except Cocke? Their catcher and pitcher will most likely be starting for Berea next year

QUOTE(Snowman16 @ Mar 22 2007 - 01:26 PM) 826420337[/snapback]Wow what how old are you 7? you sound like someone just stole your milk money.

As for the FANS yelling take that up with them not the players.

Couldn't start anywhere except Cocke? Their catcher and pitcher will most likely be starting for Berea next year

I dont think I said fans...I said players. Would you like for me to mention names of the ones doing it?

Berea...congratulations....a division III school that doesnt even offer athletic scholarships, and a school that is looking at just about every player in the IMAC. They won how many games last year? 8,9,10, maybe and only had 18 players on a college roster.

Stick to basketball snowbaby.

Ooh, by the way. I liked the chant of "Hartsell you s**k" coming from the Cherokee dugout Monday night. That was really classy.

QUOTE(guestuser @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826420551[/snapback]I dont think I said fans...I said players. Would you like for me to mention names of the ones doing it?

Berea...congratulations....a division III school that doesnt even offer athletic scholarships, and a school that is looking at just about every player in the IMAC. They won how many games last year? 8,9,10, maybe and only had 18 players on a college roster.

Stick to basketball snowbaby.

Ooh, by the way. I liked the chant of "Hartsell you s**k" coming from the Cherokee dugout Monday night. That was really classy.

I would love for you to mention the names of the ones doing it. You are absolutely right, Berea is no Texas or Tennessee in the baseball arena but it is college ball nevertheless. You think that they are going there because it's the best offer they have? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and before the season starts? They have their priorities in line and realize that there is life outside the diamond.

Try finding a job instead of harping on KID'S actions bud

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826417512[/snapback]1 mo-east

2 greeneville

3 mo-west

4 Jeff

5 Cherokee

6 cocke county

west is too cocky..thats all there is to it. doesn't matter what sport it is they think they're better than they really are.

Greenville will have to make a mass improvement to finish second considering they have already took a fall to the over confident,arrogant,cocky, Trojans

QUOTE(IMAC_5 @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:02 AM) 826419188[/snapback]Your crazy! There is no way cocke county will tie with cherokee..... greeneville will be ahead of jeff b.c. has weak pitching..... and east with be ahead of west b.c. hazelwood is done, wild is hurt until april and there defense is young

Your crazy! There is no way cocke county will tie with cherokee..... greeneville will be ahead of jeff b.c. has weak pitching..... and east with be ahead of west b.c. hazelwood is done, wild is hurt until april and there defense is young

Before you start bashing someone you need to understand what he is saying. No where in the post does it say they will tie(or bash the refs...sorry PTS couldn't resist...LOL). He simply states that the conference can be broken down into 3 tiers. With 2 teams in each tier........ THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.........