East Ridge vs. Howard

abc123kid

It was a blow out the first time by Howard at Howard.. then East Ridge lost by a couple points at East Ridge with a hard fought battle between both teams... Will it be howard going home with the bragging rights of being 6AA champions or will it be East Ridge with the bragging rights and the first one to beat howard in the district this year.... Its hard to beat a team 3 times in a roll, so will it be howard or east ridge holding the district championship trophy???????????

its at 7:30 tuesday night at Hixon High School

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so tired of this post. How many times are you going to start this thread. Personally I dont care if East Ridge wins or not but after its all said and done if you win the district and dont make it out of the region it means nothing for Howard but another district title. Have you been to our gym, we have ton of them. I dont care about the district its the region Im worried about. If East Ridge wins so what you are do for one so im not even going to argue this post because if howard wins then thats all that will be said about it. If East Ridge does win tommorrow then we will have East Ridge fans come out the closet and say I knew we could do it!!! Its a catch 22 for Howard

QUOTE(t-mac @ Feb 19 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826379764[/snapback]Im so tired of this post. How many times are you going to start this thread. Personally I dont care if East Ridge wins or not but after its all said and done if you win the district and dont make it out of the region it means nothing for Howard but another district title. Have you been to our gym, we have ton of them. I dont care about the district its the region Im worried about. If East Ridge wins so what you are do for one so im not even going to argue this post because if howard wins then thats all that will be said about it. If East Ridge does win tommorrow then we will have East Ridge fans come out the closet and say I knew we could do it!!! Its a catch 22 for Howard

Dude your so lame.... Im just writing a post so people can write there predictions about this game...I aware that region matters, not really who wins tommarow, but I would still like to know others predictions.. im sorry you are boring and lame.. if you are tired of this post then dont read or comment on it, are you that retarded or something, and apparentaly you still care because you still post on it.. your just lame

QUOTE(t-mac @ Feb 19 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826379764[/snapback]Im so tired of this post. How many times are you going to start this thread. Personally I dont care if East Ridge wins or not but after its all said and done if you win the district and dont make it out of the region it means nothing for Howard but another district title. Have you been to our gym, we have ton of them. I dont care about the district its the region Im worried about. If East Ridge wins so what you are do for one so im not even going to argue this post because if howard wins then thats all that will be said about it. If East Ridge does win tommorrow then we will have East Ridge fans come out the closet and say I knew we could do it!!! Its a catch 22 for Howard

If you dont care about it then that means you shouldnt really post anything because all you do is talk bad about ER and thats not wat the post was about so keep your quotes to yourself

There's one thing that we know for sure. If Howard wins abc123boy will be on here crying about how the refs cheated ER and how Jurick wasn't allowed to play without having touch fouls called and Wells couldn't shoot cause Howards players were hanging all over his arms. If East Ridge wins, t-mac will be on here crying because the refs were against Howard all night long. Nobody, not even the officials gives Howard the respect they deserve. It's a conspiracy in Chattanooga. Everyone hates Howard.

Get your towels ready people, someone will be crying a river tonight.

QUOTE(abc123kid @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:07 AM) 826380513[/snapback]Dude your so lame.... Im just writing a post so people can write there predictions about this game...I aware that region matters, not really who wins tommarow, but I would still like to know others predictions.. im sorry you are boring and lame.. if you are tired of this post then dont read or comment on it, are you that retarded or something, and apparentaly you still care because you still post on it.. your just lame

Your post is lame everytime its posted you East Ridge fans talk about how East Ridge is going to win and how they are better than Howard until the next day after the game has been played then I am the only one to post on the game.

"When you see me in the streets remember you dont know me, yeah you know they call me T-Mac but you dont know me."

Internet thugs on coach t crack me up

QUOTE(kidnplay @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826380706[/snapback]There's one thing that we know for sure. If Howard wins abc123boy will be on here crying about how the refs cheated ER and how Jurick wasn't allowed to play without having touch fouls called and Wells couldn't shoot cause Howards players were hanging all over his arms. If East Ridge wins, t-mac will be on here crying because the refs were against Howard all night long. Nobody, not even the officials gives Howard the respect they deserve. It's a conspiracy in Chattanooga. Everyone hates Howard.

Get your towels ready people, someone will be crying a river tonight.

I will give you this one this has some truth to it and it is very funny. At least I laughed. But when did I say the refs cheated on Howard. I have said that this city doesnt like Howard, it so true. How can the best team in the city get no recognition thats why I only talk about Howard. To Tn baller or whatever you call yourself I have never talked bad about ER. Just Jurick. He is soft and everybody knows it I always brag on your sharp shooter (Wells) but we own East RIdge. It is hard to beat a team three times so if we do win then what. NOTHING

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Feb 20 2007 - 03:31 PM) 826381335[/snapback]Your post is lame everytime its posted you East Ridge fans talk about how East Ridge is going to win and how they are better than Howard until the next day after the game has been played then I am the only one to post on the game.

"When you see me in the streets remember you dont know me, yeah you know they call me T-Mac but you dont know me."

Internet thugs on coach t crack me up

I actually started this thread because I wanted to know who yall thaought would win the game not to start an arguement but yall are so childish and have to blow little stuff out of portion like little babies...I didnt say nothing about east ridge winning and nothing so just hush...

"duh nobody sees you in the streets because nobody likes you because your lame.. trying to call people internet thugs, your the one stilling rap lyrics from T.i

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Feb 20 2007 - 04:07 PM) 826381398[/snapback]I will give you this one this has some truth to it and it is very funny. At least I laughed. But when did I say the refs cheated on Howard. I have said that this city doesnt like Howard, it so true. How can the best team in the city get no recognition thats why I only talk about Howard. To Tn baller or whatever you call yourself I have never talked bad about ER. Just Jurick. He is soft and everybody knows it I always brag on your sharp shooter (Wells) but we own East RIdge. It is hard to beat a team three times so if we do win then what. NOTHING

East Ridge dont get no recognition from the city eathier, everyone hates on them just as much as they hate on Howard