Huntingdon Mustangs

policecopper

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826455764[/snapback]Congrats Mustangs... you have a fan over here in East Tennessee cheering you on as well! Good luck in the rest of your games!

Thanks DBMOM! You guys look to be on a roll also! The Mustangs pull off the season sweep tonight against Mckenzie 4-2. Burke gets the win but struggled throwing strikes. Gave way to Crocker in the fourth who shut them down until the 7th where a hit batter, a hit and 2 errors made things really interesting. But the Mustang defense redeemed theirselves with a 4-6-3 double play to end the game. If I heard right it looks like Humblodt beat Halls twice so it looks like Halls will be coming to Huntingdon on Monday. Lets practice hard guys and not have a let down on Monday!! Good Luck Mustangs!!

Huntingdon Mustangs will be playing the Hall Tigers Monday @ 6:00 p.m. @ Huntingdon.

I was looking to see these two at the spring Fling. Well this should be one of the best early round ball game to be played Monday.

In the past 4 years---Huntingdon has had to play Halls to get to the dance. They have split so far. Look to be a barn burner.

QUOTE(Blue and Gold @ May 11 2007 - 07:35 AM) 826457113[/snapback]Huntingdon Mustangs will be playing the Halls Tigers Monday @ 6:00 p.m. @ Huntingdon.

I was looking to see these two at the spring Fling. Well this should be one of the best early round ball game to be played Monday.

In the past 4 years---Huntingdon has had to play Halls to get to the dance. They have split so far. Look to be a barn burner.

I'm sure both teams would rather not be playing each other this early, that's for darn sure. As a fan I was expecting a finals matchup and then hopefully meeting again in the Boro. It's a shame one of these two has to call it a season after Monday. Two very good teams!!!

I can't wait till Monday. I'm sure the Tigers will pitch their ace and so will we. Hopefully we can get to the next round. I also didn't think that Humboldt could beat Halls twice in the same day. The Mustangs have seen it all this year and Coach Eubanks has them ready to play. The only game we were out of was the USJ meltdown. It's a one game series now guys. Go Big Blue....

Coach Eubanks won his 100th game earlier this year. Quite remarkable in only four years. What is his win total now since he has been head coach?

Congrats to the Mustangs on the big win! Completely dominated the game from the start and left no doubt. Clifft had another great performance on the hill and Baxter had a huge night at the plate capped off by 2 big homeruns. Keep it going guys, Mckenzie comes to town Wednesday for the 5th time. Do not look past this game, lets keep that home field advantage!!