Huntingdon Mustangs

policecopper

QUOTE(tricklician @ Apr 24 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826444515[/snapback]Man all Man.......Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a game. McKenzie was in the House tonight.

Cody Crocker took the Mound for the Mustangs and Clint Kee for the Rebels.

Huntingdon jumped out early 1-0 the Mckenzie answered with 2 in the 4th the 1 more in the 5th.

Huntingdon got it going late to make it 2-3 Mckenzie in the sixth.

In the bottom of the 7th Huntingdon had the top of the order up and Crocker got to first Baxter layer down the bunt ...A passed ball makes it 3-3 with Bax on 3rd. Cole McAdam deep to right. Bax scores.

Huntingdon win 4-3

I would just like to say Clint Kee looked real good tonight pitching and Derrick Carr was strong at short for the Rebels.

Way to go Mustangs....That shows alot of heart to fight back for the win..

the tension at the game tonight was thick

felt like i was at a chamionship game

i respect mckenzie for showing up and playing like they did after the embarassing loss last night and huntingdon showed heart by not getting down when most teams would

pitching was great on both sides even though crocker has been better

the young pitcher kee from mckenzie was on and he hit his spots all night

looking foward to what the future holds for him

tough break for mckenzie

but i want to thank both teams for an awesome game

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tricklician @ Apr 24 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826444515[/snapback]Man all Man.......Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a game. McKenzie was in the House tonight.

Cody Crocker took the Mound for the Mustangs and Clint Kee for the Rebels.

Huntingdon jumped out early 1-0 the Mckenzie answered with 2 in the 4th the 1 more in the 5th.

Huntingdon got it going late to make it 2-3 Mckenzie in the sixth.

In the bottom of the 7th Huntingdon had the top of the order up and Crocker got to first Baxter layer down the bunt ...A passed ball makes it 3-3 with Bax on 3rd. Cole McAdam deep to right. Bax scores.

Huntingdon win 4-3

I would just like to say Clint Kee looked real good tonight pitching and Derrick Carr was strong at short for the Rebels.

Way to go Mustangs....That shows alot of heart to fight back for the win..

Great win Stangs!!! Great game!!! Does that make them district champs?

I have never had the urge to post anything on here but after tonights game I feel as though I must. What a game. I have to give it thumbs up to both teams for an awesome game.

Huntingdon never gave up and that shows the character of the team. It pays off as well in the long run and I predict the Mustangs will make a long run into post season this year. Maybe take it all.

I have to give credit where credit is due though. The Rebels did not give up either. They played it to the end. I will have to say that the young Junior, Clint Kee impressed me along with others who watched that game. He has very good control and I will be interested in what the future has in store for him. I expect to see him go past High School ball if that is what he desires.

Congrats to both teams and Go Stangs. All the way to State.

QUOTE(thumper13 @ Apr 25 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826445348[/snapback]who does huntingdon play next.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

South Side today at 4:30 @ home

USJ Sat- away

Ripley Mon. @ Jackson

Dyer Co. @ home Tuesday

How is that for scheduling cupcakes to end the season? Hopefully the Stangs will be battle tested for a deep run at the playoffs after this schedule.

Good win today for the Mustangs against a talented South Side club. Burke for the Mustangs goes the distance against Clemmens for SS. The Hawks tied the game in the top of the 7th. Burke leads off the bottom half and lined a single to the opposite field. The Mustangs had runners on the corners with one out and Cole McAdams got the run in with a fly ball to left center field. Mustangs win 2-1 ...

If memory serves me right both Burke and Clemmens had no hitters going through 3 full innings. SS is well coached and they played good ball. Their fans and players showed lots of class. Huntingdon plays at USJ on Saturday.

QUOTE(Mr. Mustang @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826446445[/snapback]Good win today for the Mustangs against a talented South Side club. Burke for the Mustangs goes the distance against Clemmens for SS. The Hawks tied the game in the top of the 7th. Burke leads off the bottom half and lined a single to the opposite field. The Mustangs had runners on the corners with one out and Cole McAdams got the run in with a fly ball to left center field. Mustangs win 2-1 ...

If memory serves me right both Burke and Clemmens had no hitters going through 3 full innings. SS is well coached and they played good ball. Their fans and players showed lots of class. Huntingdon plays at USJ on Saturday.

If im not mistaken...i think it was Colton Dill who hit the fly ball to the outfield to score the winning run...not that it matters though just thought i would let you know

QUOTE(htown5987 @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826446461[/snapback]If im not mistaken...i think it was Colton Dill who hit the fly ball to the outfield to score the winning run...not that it matters though just thought i would let you know

My mistake. You're right. It couldn't have been McAdams cause he bats 3rd in the lineup and it was the next batter after Lucas Dill which of course would have been Colton Dill... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />