District 10A

bigtuck4242

We have NCS today and tomorrow. We're 4-3 right now, winning 4 of our last 5, and it's the first time in school history being over .500. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but to those of us who have been here for the past 5 years, it's been a long process. Good luck to everyone this week.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 1:

Jo Byrns 10 Mcewen 1

WP: Holman (3-0) 7 IP, 3 hits, 11 K's, 1 ER.

LP: Cross

Game 2:

Jo Byrns 15 Mcewen 2

WP: Tuck (2-2) 4 IP, 3 hits, 6 K's, 0 ER. RP: Morris 1 IP, 1 hit, 1 K, 0 ER.

LP: Gray

Jo Byrns sticks were hot in both games, and both pitchers for Jo Byrns only gave up 3 hits a piece. Jo Byrns scored 9 runs in the first inning of the second game. Jo Byrns had alot of triples with Colton Morris getting 3 of them.

East Robertson beat East lit today 10-0. Will Clinard threw a one hit shut out, with UT and Lipscomb scouts watching. Terrence Love pitched for us and only allowed 4 or 5 earned runs, but we had around 7 errors in the infield. Clinard pitched very well striking out 9 and 0 BB. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better game, not sure who they will pitch, but my guess is Coffee.

QUOTE(jteasley7 @ Mar 26 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826423328[/snapback]East Robertson beat East lit today 10-0. Will Clinard threw a one hit shut out, with UT and Lipscomb scouts watching. Terrence Love pitched for us and only allowed 4 or 5 earned runs, but we had around 7 errors in the infield. Clinard pitched very well striking out 9 and 0 BB. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better game, not sure who they will pitch, but my guess is Coffee.

Teasley it was a very smart move for u not to pitch today, because with you pitching tomorrow, u guys could win . Did u get the only hit? Clinard is the REAL deal!!!

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826423396[/snapback]Teasley it was a very smart move for u not to pitch today, because with you pitching tomorrow, u guys could win . Did u get the only hit? Clinard is the REAL deal!!!

yea that was what the coaches decided to be the best idea. Now we at least have a chance to split with them. And yea i got the only hit, a single up the middle.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 26 2007 - 07:46 PM) 826423396[/snapback]Teasley it was a very smart move for u not to pitch today, because with you pitching tomorrow, u guys could win . Did u get the only hit? Clinard is the REAL deal!!!

Clinard really is the real deal...ive heard hes been throwin 91-93 pretty consistantly is that true?

The cool thing about Clinard is that he just goesout day in and day out and performs without any talk! He is good and everyone knows it. He never says anything.! That is what a true performer does! He lets his actions speak louder than his words! I am just glad that he is getting the looks he deserves! Good luck to East and the rest of District 10! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826423401[/snapback]WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is unbelieveable, no offense to Heritage, but NCS is suppose to be the best team in the district. This really opens up the race for first place!!!

Not really so unbelievable! Heritage is playing good baseball right now. The team is really coming together and all the bats are working. This could be the year for Heritage- I wouldn't be surprised! I was not so impressed with NCS. A couple of good hits, but McClung struck several out. Good catches in the outfield and several good plays in the in field. All in all a good game for the Pats. Good luck!

Will pitched very well yesterday. He is a great guy. Never shows out even though he can back it up. I'm sure Forehand would love to have him at DLU.

We just couldn't do anything right. Hopefully, we will give ER a better game today at Shelby. I really like the new district format of back to back games.

Also, congrats to WH-Heritage on the victory. Who won with Houston County-CA?