District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuck if we're gonna talk about all we got is will then all yall got is parker...but anyways coffee got to W against your boy teasley when we played them...yall need to get off my back, you have to have defence behind to will to be a team...thats why there are 9 players instead of one but anyways i'm through talkin, we'll see ya when we see ya

Now that everyone is done stroking their ego! The fact that remains is that every team has 1 dominate player, some have more! But it does take more than 1 dominate player to win ball games. Don't down your opponents for the team that they may play, because every team will play not so good teams to help with confidence. And yes those team win sometimes! And Portland is no slouch! They have an excellent coach and have had great teams in the past. They may have been down the last couple of years, but that doesn't mean that they are a sure win. The point is that any team can win on any day regardless of who they are or what their record is. The old saying is true now more than ever; Put up or shut up! What I have noticed is that most of the individuals that are putting up the numbers are the ones you don't hear from on a regular basis, because they let their play speak for them! Maybe we could all take a page from their book!

Well put Dave, i just got my boy Hoop's back, he just said something simple and you jumped all over him both tuck and jteasley. Yall all 3 are great players and just need to play and quit talking. East has some good players besides Will. He is just so good that he stands out above the rest to name a couple (Hooper, Coffee, Kahn, Long, Sneed, Pitt) those are 5 good senior ball players right there so get off my teams back. And to say East is a one man show just isn't right because I have been at games where Will go 0-3 and the rest of the guys come through so you can't say that, just no your facts before you get on here talking and like Dave said "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"

QUOTE(jteasley7 @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826430517[/snapback]this is true. Coffee is not bad and Will is far from Bad, but its alot different when hoop is on here talking for them and not letting them speak for themselves. And if one of us face East in the tournament, it will be Will doing the dirty work on the mound and Hoop just playing short stop.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, and Hooper has got his friends back and plus no other East players have an account on here so he is just taking up for his teammates. I'm sure that Tuck's homerun was a 280 footer @ Jo Byrns so don't get big headed because you hit a tee ball home run. And Will couldn't win the game if they hit a ball to short stop and Hooper wasn't standing there to field the ball!

QUOTE(MaroonManiac @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:58 AM) 826430675[/snapback]Well put Dave, i just got my boy Hoop's back, he just said something simple and you jumped all over him both tuck and jteasley. Yall all 3 are great players and just need to play and quit talking. East has some good players besides Will. He is just so good that he stands out above the rest to name a couple (Hooper, Coffee, Kahn, Long, Sneed, Pitt) those are 5 good senior ball players right there so get off my teams back. And to say East is a one man show just isn't right because I have been at games where Will go 0-3 and the rest of the guys come through so you can't say that, just no your facts before you get on here talking and like Dave said "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"

Actually that would be 6 good senior ball players! There is a good East Rob. Edjumacation for ya!

QUOTE(MaroonManiac @ Apr 5 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826430680[/snapback]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, and Hooper has got his friends back and plus no other East players have an account on here so he is just taking up for his teammates. I'm sure that Tuck's homerun was a 280 footer @ Jo Byrns so don't get big headed because you hit a tee ball home run. And Will couldn't win the game if they hit a ball to short stop and Hooper wasn't standing there to field the ball!

Considering it went halfway up the trees and the fence is 315, i doubt it was 280. But yes are field is too short. I wish we could move it back. Hoop and i love to talk crap, i didnt mean for anyone else to get involved, but hey crap happens. Just remember Hoop you started it man. But good luck!!!!!

East beats Cheatham Co. today 17-2, i think it takes a loss a week to wake us up, i don't know what it is but yeah good pitching performance by Travis Pitt, 6 k's and only 2 hits given up but one was a bomb but anyways JV is going to play Whites Creek tomorrow cause coach thinks we shouldn't even go so hope the JV performs well and Heritage on Monday, good luck Zeke and we'll see yall Monday.

Oh yeah and whoever Maroon Maniac is that would be 7 good senior ball players including BIG DAN GRIFFITH...i got your back Dan and we need you just as much as the next guy!

I think I just about peed all over myself reading all that between Hooper n Tuck. That was funny stuff. We lost to Springfield yesterday in a close game, 6-4. I'd rather not say too much about it on here because I'll prolly say some things I shouldn't. Simply put, they're a "class group," but we didn't hit very well yesterday either. But Monday is a new day, and we'll come prepared to play. Who does everyone else have this week in district play?

Hooper, is Cheatham Co. down compared to past years, or did they just not play well yesterday? We've got them later in the year.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 5 2007 - 05:41 PM) 826430891[/snapback]Considering it went halfway up the trees and the fence is 315, i doubt it was 280. But yes are field is too short. I wish we could move it back. Hoop and i love to talk crap, i didnt mean for anyone else to get involved, but hey crap happens. Just remember Hoop you started it man. But good luck!!!!!

man this district is so competitive i love to read yalls post, but Clinard and Holman must be te real deals as far as pitchers in yalls league they need to go head to head, i would have to go with Clinard in a low scoring game very low.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 5 2007 - 05:41 PM) 826430891[/snapback]Considering it went halfway up the trees and the fence is 315, i doubt it was 280. But yes are field is too short. I wish we could move it back. Hoop and i love to talk crap, i didnt mean for anyone else to get involved, but hey crap happens. Just remember Hoop you started it man. But good luck!!!!!

yalls district is so competitive i love it. But yall are talking about pitching I have to say that Clinard and Holman are the real deal, with a couple of other good ones, but these 2 are by far the best so far cant wait to watch if they play each other im going with Clinard in a very close game

Jo Byrns split with Hunters Lane today. We got to work alot of pitchers that don't usually pitch. So it was good. We also had alot of long htis. Tramont went yard twice, and Brooksher also went yard. A couple of more guys bounced them off the walls. This was ALL at Hunters Lane field, so they were legit bombs.